User Tag List

Page 503 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 34034534935015025035045055135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 10599

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Walcott, Sagna, Podolski and frankly at times Cazorla....all guilty of not giving 100%

And Ramsey just watching him makes me angry, be lovely if we could euthanise him
    ramsey gives 100% on the pitch, id love more players to be like him, he never gives up and thats what i like to see.

some players might not give their all in each game but the fans notice and given the level of anger right now, any player not seen pulling their weight will just make it worse and the crowd will get on their backs imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    ramsey gives 100% on the pitch, id love more players to be like him, he never gives up and thats what i like to see.

some players might not give their all in each game but the fans notice and given the level of anger right now, any player not seen pulling their weight will just make it worse and the crowd will get on their backs imo
    Ramsey is a really useful squad player. Be mad to let him go.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    worst player to put on an arsenal shirt in the premier league.......the only good thing about having him on the pitch is that the back four concentrates more and will not play too high a line because they know that any second that welsh spastic could put them in difficulty.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Ramsey playing is one of the key reasons why i refuse to buy tickets to go and watch Arsenal games i can't deal with watching him on television, so actually paying to watch him seems counter intuitive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    worst player to put on an arsenal shirt in the premier league.......the only good thing about having him on the pitch is that the back four concentrates more and will not play too high a line because they know that any second that welsh spastic could put them in difficulty.
    i dont know who you were watching last season but it wasnt ramsey. worst player to wear our shirt? behave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey playing is one of the key reasons why i refuse to buy tickets to go and watch Arsenal games i can't deal with watching him on television, so actually paying to watch him seems counter intuitive.
    That's really unfair. Blame the board and Wenfer for not getting someone better but Don't insult a player that does work hard and gives his all on the pitch. I'd rather see 11 ramseys on the pitch than 11 walcotts anyway, probably because I Don't rate the latter at all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    but this is the thing, witholding money doesnt work. Im guitly of this myself, if there is a ticket going spare i jump at it because i can rarely go. So if you withhold your money, ill jump at the chance and take the ticket. There are lots os people who will do similar.

And also, why should the players who play for us suffer with no support? they've done nothing wrong. yes they might not be good enough, but is that hteir fault? not really. if they give 100% i dont see why i shouldnt support them. This is why withholidng money doesnt work. performances on the pitch will suffer, we know the crowd can be a 12th man. and performances on the pitch suffering is not going to help anyone
    I'm in the same boat as you but I won't be going near the Emirates until they sort their shit out. That's petrol money, rent money, gas and electric money I'm pissing away on these chumps. Sky Sports is off the Sky package as well and I'm not buying the new away kit. Emirates Cup for the summer sounds good but I'd much rather save for a summer holiday! I'm not parting with anymore cash for this regime. Forget the protesting, this is just being cost effective.

I still won't forget the way Wenger backed the season ticket price hike and said it was the only way we'd remain competitive. It's bloody cheeky! How about spending the money more wisely instead of blowing wages on Danish ****s that are so content with their wages they won't leave! Or that useless Spanish waiter that was happy to pick up a check from the bench! It's an insult to support that shit! Pisses me off just thinking about it. Fuck the lot of them. I've got bills to pay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    That's really unfair. Blame the board and Wenfer for not getting someone better but Don't insult a player that does work hard and gives his all on the pitch. I'd rather see 11 ramseys on the pitch than 11 walcotts anyway, probably because I Don't rate the latter at all

this spot on. a player who gives everything on the pitch for the shirt is ok in my book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you but I won't be going near the Emirates until they sort their shit out. That's petrol money, rent money, gas and electric money I'm pissing away on these chumps. Sky Sports is off the Sky package as well and I'm not buying the new away kit. Emirates Cup for the summer sounds good but I'd much rather save for a summer holiday! I'm not parting with anymore cash for this regime. Forget the protesting, this is just being cost effective.

I still won't forget the way Wenger backed the season ticket price hike and said it was the only way we'd remain competitive. It's bloody cheeky! How about spending the money more wisely instead of blowing wages on Danish ****s that are so content with their wages they won't leave! Or that useless Spanish waiter that was happy to pick up a check from the bench! It's an insult to support that shit! Pisses me off just thinking about it. Fuck the lot of them. I've got bills to pay.
    I feel bad about myself reading your post..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    i honestly think there is a blindness towards how BAD Ramsey is and how inept he is as a player

The media in this country have given more stick to players like Wojciech Szczesny and Gervinho but gave Ramsey a pass presumably because he's british.

But honestly i go on the message boards of other teams when we play them, and he's the one that they can all see makes us worse, i believe he brings down the play of other players around him.

Granted Arteta is not a great player and certainly not a player who should be in the starting XI of a team that wants to finish top four let alone win the title, but he is played out of position for one and secondly if you have someone who literally can't do anything as your midfield partner i think it would stifle your performances.

He cannot run, he cannot tackle, he is forever overcooking passes, nearly every time Arsenal break and he gets the ball the move breaks down....his shots on goal are laughable and he's forever putting the defence under pressure by giving away possession or conceeding needless free kicks.

Gervinho gets a lot of stick and rightly so, but at least he can run....Ramsey can't run and his passing/decision making is woeful so it's two for two. And Gervinho at least showed what he was capable of...in a few games this season (like the Swansea, Reading and West Brom games where he stole the show)

The merciful thing about him though and a lot of our other poor performers is that they weren't giving that much game time especially not compared to Ramsey. Against Newcastle in the final fifteen minutes all the pressure from the home side gave from Ramsey giving the ball away under no pressure (granted he wasn't the only one doing it, but he was the serial offender).
    No i don't think he's lazy or doesn't give 100% but that for me makes us playing him that more questionable....against Man United he was so terrible it was untrue....and really his performances don't for me indicate a player that should be playing top flight football let alone for us.