Ok. So we failed to smash the scum who were clearly totally beatable and dogshitte Sunday. This has pushed us 5 points below the chavs in 4th and more importantly, 7 points adrift of the scum lying in 3rd. So the question is, can we realistically look forward to holding down a CL spot? I use the term realistically considering the current lot we have.

With 10 games remaining, mathematically, securing 3rd/4th is still very much a possibility. However, I think the chavs will go on and secure 3rd this season, so I won't spend too much time looking at the prospects of finishing ahead of them.

That leaves us with the scum. They are not so good - average at best - and will definitely do their bit to bottle it. Barring two dire defensive moments in Sunday's NLD, where we gifted them goals even a neanderthal could score (and man, did he score), we were always looking the better team. For a team touted to be on the up and up, they were absolute dogshitte. Ffs, we looked like the home team, controlling the middle of the park and tempo of the game. And their inbred fans were uber silent until our world famous defence stuck to the script, thereby bringing those vile and odious bastards to life.

Based on the foregoing, I'd say the 4th place trophy is still up for grabs. Sort it out boys.