User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 10 Games To Go....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringBoringArsenal View Post

I know fuck all about scum history but I assume this came from some kind of affiliate of theirs....

the 1st achievement was what really got me.
    How can we become the first British team to win a Uefa competition when it's already been done?

I guess I won't be speaking to them then.

Which is probably good for all concerned, as I fear I wouldn't speak so much as bend over double with laughter.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners 1951/1952 (joint)
    that is my favourite. they didnt even win it outright yet still put it on their honours list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    I still think we'll finish 5th. Bale was by all reports utter gash yesterday, if he's gash for the rest of the season then we'll get 4th no problem as they're as much a one man team as we were last season. But I think he'll get back on track.

Both teams have similar problems in that both sets of strikers are pretty shite. What worries me is Walcott's form seems to have vanished and Giroud is a bit shit. If Walcott was playing like he was pre-contract signing then I'd be confident we'll get 4th. I'm just not sure where our goals will come from.
    Do not forget we also have Monreal who can score goals..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..