User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Match Reaction v Man Utd

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things won't change if we finish top 4. History has proven that. It'll be the same shit next season as well.

If we finish outside top 4, who knows? Maybe the penny will drop and we finally do the right thing and get rid of the shite, bring in Usmanov and we are once again by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

If we had to take one step back to take 2 forward then I'm all for it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things won't change if we finish top 4. History has proven that. It'll be the same shit next season as well.

If we finish outside top 4, who knows? Maybe the penny will drop and we finally do the right thing and get rid of the shite, bring in Usmanov and we are once again by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

If we had to take one step back to take 2 forward then I'm all for it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If finishing 5th guaranteed the board and Wenger get a boot up their collective arse and we'd start to properly invest and compete then I'd be all for it, I'm not convinced that will be so though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    If finishing 5th guaranteed the board and Wenger get a boot up their collective arse and we'd start to properly invest and compete then I'd be all for it, I'm not convinced that will be so though.
    It would be a perfect excuse to spend even less and try to generate even more from asset stripping. They will have timelines and contingencies I'm sure.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt anything would significantly change if we got 5th, the club is too far gone in its ways. I still expect us to beat around the bush in the transfer market, although to be fair we probably won't lose anyone of note this year, mainly because there is nothing left for the big guns to take. That might also be a reason for any limited transfer activity, if there's no one to sell there probably won't be anyone to buy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gibbs
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spot on tbh