User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs QPR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't recall seeing a worse game of footballwhatever that was. A new low for the sport.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Nelson View Post
    This will sound really stupid and traitorous, but part of me wants us to drop points for two reasons !
    1) deep down, I got a feeling we will get 5th place anyway. So when we keep eeking out lucky wins, it is prolonging the agony!
    2) even if we do qualify for CL, will we be putting up with this shit next year? Meh! I dunno!
    I can understand that, I just can't get particularly excited about the 4th place trophy tbh. Although if we don't make the Champions League Wenger will probably say we can't spend much this summer because we no longer have the income from the Champions League.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Arry not happy with Ray Stubbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not excited about getting 4th either and then getting knocked out the first time we meet a decent opposition. What I CANNOT bear to think about is finishing behind the scums! I despise them with the bottom of my arse! Looks like if we finish 5th, they will finish 4th or 3rd and I cannot bear the one last remaining hope we all are living with- St. Totteringhams day!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Arry's in a full on meltdown.

He's angry too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Nelson View Post
    This will sound really stupid and traitorous, but part of me wants us to drop points for two reasons !
    1) deep down, I got a feeling we will get 5th place anyway. So when we keep eeking out lucky wins, it is prolonging the agony!
    2) even if we do qualify for CL, will we be putting up with this shit next year? Meh! I dunno!
    I can see where you are coming from,but I dont want to see my team drop points,your point about the CL is a concern though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    'Arry not happy with Ray Stubbs.
    He's another one trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. He's actually just accused whoever gagged at that dire non-event of not understanding football. Well I think we understand it all too well. The game is gone and now it's just about the money and the crooks like Redknapp who have no respect for what used to be a magnificent sport. I mean look at Utd. Ordinary. And they've walked it. Frankly i couldn't give a shit what any English (so-called) team does from here on. I prefer watching Dortmund.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not much more to be said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bendtner View Post

Not much more to be said.
    We all know what Wenger will do after he retires, a fitness Dvd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    I am not excited about getting 4th either and then getting knocked out the first time we meet a decent opposition. What I CANNOT bear to think about is finishing behind the scums! I despise them with the bottom of my arse! Looks like if we finish 5th, they will finish 4th or 3rd and I cannot bear the one last remaining hope we all are living with- St. Totteringhams day!
    In truth, the race with the spuds is like watching two turds flushing down a bowl and hoping one of the turds (our turd) floats.

Come on our turd!
    Für eure Sicherheit