User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This season's most disappointing player?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In terms of expectations - has to be Podolski. This season's Arshavin, for me. Followed by Sagna - mainly because of his decline.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sagna

The rest did as I expected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Sagna has been terrible.

Vermaelen has also had a shocker. Made captain and now can't get a game. Surely no-one saw that coming?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite a few players have disappointed tbh. It may be harsh but IMO the biggest disappointment has been Wilshere, not because he's been our worse player by any means, just that I'd expected more from him this season. His powerful dribbles and energy are great to watch, but his efficiency in the final third still isn't up to scratch, which explains the lack of goals/assists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Quite a few players have disappointed tbh. It may be harsh but IMO the biggest disappointment has been Wilshere, not because he's been our worse player by any means, just that I'd expected more from him this season. His powerful dribbles and energy are great to watch, but his efficiency in the final third still isn't up to scratch, which explains the lack of goals/assists.
    Our midfield in general has been really disappointing and I didn't expect us to struggle to keep the ball moving with Wilshere, Arteta and Cazorla in the middle. Wilshere's numbers are embarrassing. Only 2 goals and 5 assists. If he kept the midfield ticking and provided a platform for everyone else to flourish then I'd be more forgiving but he hasn't. Cazorla drifts in and out of games too much but he's in double figures with assists and goals at least. No real need to speak about Arteta.

The positives....Ramsey seems to have found his confidence late on in the season and Rosicky has really stepped up again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Forgot about Wilshere, yep he's total shit. Shirked a lot of games through injury too.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many games has Wilshere played this season? Can't be many.

He's overrated for sure but you can't judge him on this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vermaelen. I have never really rated the guy as much as others but he's been truly awful this season, woeful. We will do well to get 15million for him if he's available on the market.

Sagna has been very poor too.