Page 118 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1592

Thread: Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needs to renew his Just for Men sponsorship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The second shit, attention-seeking article in a month from Holloway. Everything alright at home? If you want to make some quick cash by winding up gullible idiots, someone should tell him Talksport are surely hiring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I think he's already cracked under the weight of the Ferguson legacy. He's way too vain and arrogant to go in quietly and observe and make progressive changes. He's already started moaning about how the team is broken. He's right, but in making his excuses up front it gives us a clue about what to expect. He's has trees planted on the training ground to prevent wind (I'm assuming weather rather that the by-product of his own bowels). I can't wait to see him planting trees around the Stoke pitch on a windy January night. Vidal has gone out of his way to say he won't be joining Utd. I doubt anyone of note will join unless they throw a huge amount of cash to make up for the lack of CL football. Their current midfield is absolute shite, Rooney is the most over-rated player in the country, RvC is back on the injury trail. Ferguson got out just as the water was coming over the sides. Assigning Moyes to fight the fire was like throwing petrol on it. van Gaal will burn up and may even be out this season, almost certainly within two. They won't win another title for the next decade.

And they're cunts.
    Hope you're wrong, but going by your estimate it will still be before you lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Agree with all that. He's already bitching about Man Utd's heavy commercial schedule and how that's impacted his preparations for the new season ......... well durrrr.

He'll stabilise them and bring back champions league football (hopefully not at our expense) especially considering as you point out their absence of European football (really wish they got Europa tbh). But I can't see him lasting more than 2/3 years before he has a massive falling out with someone and is forced out. It won't be helped by Ferguson continually lingering at matches sitting in the stands and most likely still having an unhealthy level of influence at the club.

Mind you a temporary stop gap is probably what United need at the moment to stop the bleeding after the failure of Moyes and to wait until a long term target like Klopp or Pep becomes available. One, maybe two seasons without CL football isn't terrible but several successive seasons would kill them.

I just do hope Adidas and their commercial partners were shrewd enough to insert clauses in their whopper deals to take into account any sustained failure on the pitch.
    Didn't Wenger do that the next day about your lot? How long has he been at your place again. Hmm, suppose that's different though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give us our chance to laugh at you lot for a change will ya.

You were fucking shit last year.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Give us our chance to laugh at you lot for a change will ya.

You were fucking shit last year.

Don't worry, you can laugh at us this season too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Ok!

While you're here (i couldnt find a relevant thread in your arsenal bit) do you think you lot are gonna finish above United this season? And will that be winning the league or any cups included?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    While you're here (i couldnt find a relevant thread in your arsenal bit) do you think you lot are gonna finish above United this season? And will that be winning the league or any cups included?
    I really don't know anymore, in all seriousness.

The league is really unpredictable. I would still have had Utd in the top 4 in last years predictions, even though I thought they'd drop away slightly. And look what happened.

The only thing stopping us from sustaining a proper challenge (IMO) for the title, is Wenger. Can he get a team to start performing in every match, not just 75% of the time, and against the big boys. The players are good enough. Is their preparation? I dunno.

Liverpool should piss off out of it again. I think City will hover about, but not be anything special. Chelsea (unfortunately) will be the frontrunners I think.

Given your players v our players, and our manager v your manager. We win on players, you probably win on cuntishness ability to get something without it being joyful in any way.

I have to side with us, as I think we're long overdue a title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    No it's Liverpools year for domestic triple just like Gerrard the Starfish said we're not good enough to finish ahead of them, just like the previous years in their shadow
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."