User Tag List

Page 142 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1592

Thread: Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There might be one (just one) scenario in which Wenger signing a new contract would be a good thing. If he signed it on the same day and at the same time as Maureen getting the boot.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Oh noes I have to live in a 5 star hotel.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...tel?CMP=twt_gu
    Even his family can't stand him...

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Let's be fair, does anyone believe he is actually at this job for anything other than money

He doesn't seem particularly concerned about setting the record straight after his ignominious end at Chelsea

United are just a big cash register for him

People who work on off shore oil rigs spend far longer away from their families in far less comfortable surroundings and for far less money.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/37760114

Really? I personally don't give a fuck about people's sexuality but even I have taken part in what could be considered homophobic chanting.
    The Ashley Cole song and Le Saux takes it up the bum
    Fans aren't necessarily homophobic but they are going to goad opposistion players anyway they can. And frankly a gay footballer is going to have the strength of mind to deal with that cauldron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/37760114

Really? I personally don't give a fuck about people's sexuality but even I have taken part in what could be considered homophobic chanting.
    The Ashley Cole song and Le Saux takes it up the bum
    Fans aren't necessarily homophobic but they are going to goad opposistion players anyway they can. And frankly a gay footballer is going to have the strength of mind to deal with that cauldron.
    Nobody gives a fuck shocker! 82% told the BBC, "Go and report some fucking real news you cunts!", whereas 8% responded, "My life is so small I actually worry about these things!"
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want queers at my club. Just real men like Sol and Samir.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Let's be fair, does anyone believe he is actually at this job for anything other than money

He doesn't seem particularly concerned about setting the record straight after his ignominious end at Chelsea

United are just a big cash register for him

People who work on off shore oil rigs spend far longer away from their families in far less comfortable surroundings and for far less money.
    Nah, don't buy that for a minute. He's more than minted from all his pay offs, salaries and endorsements. He'd love nothing more than to feed his ego and be top of the pile again but his ten year golden period is over, the same as almost every successful manager there has been in the game.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Nah, don't buy that for a minute. He's more than minted from all his pay offs, salaries and endorsements. He'd love nothing more than to feed his ego and be top of the pile again but his ten year golden period is over, the same as almost every successful manager there has been in the game.
    http://talksport.com/football/manche...d-worry-united

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A journalists point of view via Talksport? I think I'm quite happy with my interpretation for the time being.