User Tag List

Page 143 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1592

Thread: Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I'm not stating that article as fact, my point is that, that view isn't as out there as you suggest

I do think there is the Ego thing, but I think he genuinely believes himself so superior that he almost has nothing to prove. Where he has failed in the past it will always have been someone else's fault not his, so no reason to set the record straight

I just didn't see the post match interview of someone who was going to tear strips out of his players, it was someone who barely seemed to give a fuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just think he knows he can't afford to let his abrasive nature get the better of him again. He got away with it at Chelsea for so long because they are shameless, at United I think he would get called out for it. He won't be allowed to drag their name through the mud.

If things go sour he may not find himself managing a club of this stature again and his seemingly passive nature right now is indicative of that.

My hope is that it all builds up inside and one day this season he lets it all out and goes mental. Then it's bye bye Mourinho for good.

His weird Frank Grimes behaviour with Wenger has already been laughed out of town, even by United fans.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 26-10-2016 at 04:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I'm not stating that article as fact, my point is that, that view isn't as out there as you suggest

I do think there is the Ego thing, but I think he genuinely believes himself so superior that he almost has nothing to prove. Where he has failed in the past it will always have been someone else's fault not his, so no reason to set the record straight

I just didn't see the post match interview of someone who was going to tear strips out of his players, it was someone who barely seemed to give a fuck.
    I don't believe that. If it were just about money, I'm sure a club in China could offer him serious money. Taking on Utd after the Fergie era and flopping has got to sting his ego.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dai...-win-fans.html

Praying for forgiveness.

Can you smell the desperation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luke Shaw and Chris Smalling are fighting for their futures at Manchester United following Jose Mourinho's furious accusation that some of his players lack the toughness to play through pain.

The England pair missed the club's 3-1 Premier League victory at Swansea City on Sunday after telling the United manager they were unable to play. Mourinho launched a stinging public attack after having to select a makeshift defence for the clash, declaring: 'We have players with problems.'

The manager delivered a similar message in the dressing room to the players, giving those present the impression the absent pair may have no future at the club.

This has happened a lot quicker than I expected. Got to be some sort of a mental health problem.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mourinho's excuses are coming in thick and fast!

The media just lap it up though and absolve him of any blame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So mourinho accues Smalling of not being brave enough to play and throws him under the bus.

It now turns out that Smalling will be out for four weeks as he had a severely broken toe before the Swansea game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    So mourinho accues Smalling of not being brave enough to play and throws him under the bus.

It now turns out that Smalling will be out for four weeks as he had a severely broken toe before the Swansea game.
    Thought he broke his toe after the match in training.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'I said yesterday at the press conference,' Mourinho told ESPN Brasil.
    'The Arsenal manager hasn't won a championship in 14 years [sic – Wenger's last league title was in 2004]. I haven't won a championship in 18 months.
    'He, in 14 years, failed to build a team to be champion. I've been here for four months. And the demand is only for me and not for others.'
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "When I won the last title 18 years ago - sorry, 18 months ago - I had something like 10 points advantage and then in one month I had the same points as Man City," he told reporters.

"We recovered and won that title. But you can recover points. Other teams can lose points. During the season there are moments where everything goes against you and where everything goes in your favour.

"We know that the game is not over - but the reality is that there is a distance, and there are many quality teams. It's a very difficult competition, but let's go match by match and see what happens. We play another difficult game on Sunday - let's see if we can get the three points."
    http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...ce_286075.html

He is the voyeur.

Fucking loon. He's always quick to say 'I', not the club he was at and he just can't let it go about Wenger.