Thread: Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...an-utd-manager

Video in the link.

Particularly enjoyed the bit where he says he isn't crying, many minutes in to crying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anybody remember the speech when he first came to United and listed all their failures from recent years and said "I could use these as excuses but I won't"?

http://www.beinsports.com/us/soccer/...-manche/293255
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asshole spent months pleading from the sidelines in order to get the job. Now he's acting like he doesn't care ifhegets sacked.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 17-03-2018 at 09:53 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading some of the reaction on RedCafe it absolutely baffles me how some Man Utd fans suddenly expected Mourinho to act like any less of a reprehensible & odious cunt at their club than he was at his previous ones? What made them think it wouldn't eventually happen to them?

When things get tough Mourinho's priority is always protecting & defending himself and not the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for him to get the boot and finally piss off out this country.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't see him getting sacked cos there's no one out there (available) that can come and do a better job.

Ironically we have the opposite problem Arsenal have in a way, in that your team plays such lovely football over the years but not always effectively and we play dogshit looking football but somehow manage to do alright in the league.

Have to admit I'd take Wenger with our current squad, because even though as I say we may be effective, I think Mourinho is holding us back rather than adding value.
    Last edited by Raymond Reddington; 29-03-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mourinho is a cunt.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Reddington View Post
    Can't see him getting sacked cos there's no one out there (available) that can come and do a better job.

Ironically we have the opposite problem Arsenal have in a way, in that your team plays such lovely football over the years but not always effectively and we play dogshit looking football but somehow manage to do alright in the league.

Have to admit I'd take Wenger with our current squad, because even though as I say we may be effective, I think Mourinho is holding us back rather than adding value.
    HCZ's undercover account

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Captain.

Ultimately, I don't think Mourinho is as good anymore as he was and I don't think he'll be good enough for what Man Utd want, in league placings or on how they play football.