Page 4 of 160 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    He's quite shit.

Valencia, Nani and Park are much better.

Will be back at Watford soon.

This

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    once again manu show how its done, arsenal's transfer abilities are pathetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bilko22 View Post
    once again manu show how its done, arsenal's transfer abilities are pathetic
    What by spending way over the odds on player that will never get better then he is or a player that is not better thewhat the mancs have got.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't sour grapes (maybe just slightly gone-off ones), and you can't argue with ol' Baconface's record, but the signing of Young does puzzle me. Haven't they got Valencia for that kind of thing?Unlike Ash, he can cross too.
    A lot of United's signings puzzle me actually, but they often go unquestioned. I still have a good laugh at the Bellion/Kleberson/Djemba-Djemba triad of 2003. I laughed on the other side of my face when the latter ended up at B6 though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Salifou > > > Djemba-Djemba tbh.

Maybe Nani is unsettled and wants out?

Like I said, Valencia, Nani, Park and even Giggs (when he plays wide) are better than Young. Surely one of Valencia or Nani will be put out?

When we buy Albrighton, McLeish () will need to find some good replacements. Especially if Downing goes too.

Beausejour and Hleb?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Beausejour and Hleb?
    "Oh dear, we've got a comedian..."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manchester United chief executive David Gill has claimed that the club were unfairly targeted by the Football Association last season.
    The Red Devils saw striker Wayne Rooney handed a two-match ban for swearing into a television camera after scoring in the 4-2 victory over West Ham at Upton Park.
    And Old Trafford manager Sir Alex Ferguson was hit with a five-match touchline suspension for his comments about referee Martin Atkinson in the wake of their 2-1 defeat at Chelsea.
    Gill, who is a member of the FA board, was speaking in new book Champ19ns, which covers the club's record 19th top-flight title last term.
    "What better way to demonstrate the authorities are being tough than by hitting one of the biggest clubs the hardest?"
    David Gill Quotes of the week
    Harsh

He said: "I do genuinely believe there have been some poorish decisions that, in my opinion, wouldn't necessarily have hit other clubs.
    "That's not to say I'm condoning Wayne's comments, because I don't think they were correct, or what Sir Alex said (about Atkinson) because it wasn't helpful.
    "But at the same time, the actual punishments were harsh. We're possibly being caught up in being one of the biggest clubs and the 'Respect' agenda being there.
    "What better way to demonstrate the authorities are being tough than by hitting one of the biggest clubs the hardest?"
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11667_7011002,00.html

The nerve of this guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hargreaves with his own Youtube channel to show fit he is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/owenharg.../2/cq0UHFBX73k

A sampler:

I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel sorry for him.

But anyway, .

RealeyesRealizeReallies Sirjackofwilshere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The curly haired twat was only ever fit to score the winner against us in 08
    "what it means to be human - to be featherless, two-legged, linguistically conscious creatures
    born between urine and faeces whose bodies will one day be the culinary delight of terrestrial worms.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hargreaves.

That's pretty sad.