User Tag List

Page 117 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1592

Thread: Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's already cracked under the weight of the Ferguson legacy. He's way too vain and arrogant to go in quietly and observe and make progressive changes. He's already started moaning about how the team is broken. He's right, but in making his excuses up front it gives us a clue about what to expect. He's has trees planted on the training ground to prevent wind (I'm assuming weather rather that the by-product of his own bowels). I can't wait to see him planting trees around the Stoke pitch on a windy January night. Vidal has gone out of his way to say he won't be joining Utd. I doubt anyone of note will join unless they throw a huge amount of cash to make up for the lack of CL football. Their current midfield is absolute shite, Rooney is the most over-rated player in the country, RvC is back on the injury trail. Ferguson got out just as the water was coming over the sides. Assigning Moyes to fight the fire was like throwing petrol on it. van Gaal will burn up and may even be out this season, almost certainly within two. They won't win another title for the next decade.

And they're cunts.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Van Gaal also deflected blame away from himself for Netherlands getting knocked out by saying two players refused to take penalties. Seems like the sort of manager that will get his club to ride high on momentum but could potential cause chaos when things start to go wrong.

That said Man Utd will probably be up there this year. No European commitments is a massive advantage for them in the league. And if they land one of the big players they're after like Vidal then they'll have a good chance.
    Agree with all that. He's already bitching about Man Utd's heavy commercial schedule and how that's impacted his preparations for the new season ......... well durrrr.

He'll stabilise them and bring back champions league football (hopefully not at our expense) especially considering as you point out their absence of European football (really wish they got Europa tbh). But I can't see him lasting more than 2/3 years before he has a massive falling out with someone and is forced out. It won't be helped by Ferguson continually lingering at matches sitting in the stands and most likely still having an unhealthy level of influence at the club.

Mind you a temporary stop gap is probably what United need at the moment to stop the bleeding after the failure of Moyes and to wait until a long term target like Klopp or Pep becomes available. One, maybe two seasons without CL football isn't terrible but several successive seasons would kill them.

I just do hope Adidas and their commercial partners were shrewd enough to insert clauses in their whopper deals to take into account any sustained failure on the pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Van Gaal

What a fraud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Van Ghoul to haunt Old Trafford?
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Lol Lvg has forced Shaw to train alone because apparently he's too fat. Not sure how he could let himself go in the few weeks after the wc.
    Yep.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I think he's already cracked under the weight of the Ferguson legacy. He's way too vain and arrogant to go in quietly and observe and make progressive changes. He's already started moaning about how the team is broken. He's right, but in making his excuses up front it gives us a clue about what to expect. He's has trees planted on the training ground to prevent wind (I'm assuming weather rather that the by-product of his own bowels). I can't wait to see him planting trees around the Stoke pitch on a windy January night. Vidal has gone out of his way to say he won't be joining Utd. I doubt anyone of note will join unless they throw a huge amount of cash to make up for the lack of CL football. Their current midfield is absolute shite, Rooney is the most over-rated player in the country, RvC is back on the injury trail. Ferguson got out just as the water was coming over the sides. Assigning Moyes to fight the fire was like throwing petrol on it. van Gaal will burn up and may even be out this season, almost certainly within two. They won't win another title for the next decade.

And they're cunts.
    A little wishful.....but here here's to hoping......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished my daily LvG news read but I still feel I need to find and read some more articles about him. For instance, what car does he drive? What's his favourite colour? Where does he go on holiday? What does he think about the situation in the Ukraine? The mainstream media is doing an excellent job but it can't possibly cover everything. Does anyone know of additional sources where I could fill in the blanks and get a complete picture of what LvG is doing, what he is saying, what he thinks about everything?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holloway (who won't be getting xmas cards from the fawning twat journos sucking the Dutch "genius" dry) on van Gaal.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...arning-3848222
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post

He looks more like Richard Bacon every year...