Thread: Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Captain.

Ultimately, I don't think Mourinho is as good anymore as he was and I don't think he'll be good enough for what Man Utd want, in league placings or on how they play football.
    Yes Mac! How's things?

I don't actually think tactically Mourinho is lacking (as people are suggesting in the media), but I do feel that his 'management' suits only one type of that player, and that type of player is A class and mentally willed to win, regardless of any external force or motivation. If he is lucky enough to get those players in his squad, then his football can fly.

Otherwise, he's left with tactics and players who don't really like or want to fulfil those tactics.

I don't think this United team is full of winners or immense mental fortitude, but I do think it's full of talent that wants to win and would win under Wenger.

I honestly do.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah alright thanks and you?

I feel Mourinho would be fine at a means to an end winning club, when he isn't, it turns sour quite quickly.

He'll still get enough results so that it doesn't turn completely toxic, I think he's holding himself back by treating everyone and everything as going to war

The suggestion is he does that to distract from the players getting criticism but it only distracts him from what he should be doing I think.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah alright thanks and you?

I feel Mourinho would be fine at a means to an end winning club, when he isn't, it turns sour quite quickly.

He'll still get enough results so that it doesn't turn completely toxic, I think he's holding himself back by treating everyone and everything as going to war

The suggestion is he does that to distract from the players getting criticism but it only distracts him from what he should be doing I think.
    Yeah all good thanks, finally back in a job where I don't actually have to work every second of the day (although yes I am at work on a Bank Holiday)!

It's true people say it's to distract from players, but then he goes and criticises players in public which only leads to more conversation and criticism of them too. Yeah people get caught up calling him a dick, but they still have columns and columns about the players too specifically because of what he has said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit Friday eh? This is my first weekday off since New Years, I've been climbing the walls to be honest. As long as you get to spend all day on the internet, it's worth it.

There's a lot more enmity from the press/columnists to Mourinho than there was before I think but they still enjoy him because he does their job for him. Having said that, he has stayed at roughly the same level, whilst Conte for instance has gone down since their insult trading.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit Friday eh? This is my first weekday off since New Years, I've been climbing the walls to be honest. As long as you get to spend all day on the internet, it's worth it.

There's a lot more enmity from the press/columnists to Mourinho than there was before I think but they still enjoy him because he does their job for him. Having said that, he has stayed at roughly the same level, whilst Conte for instance has gone down since their insult trading.
    Essentially yes, but to be fair I've spent most of it on the internet and having lunch so I shouldn't complain.

Mourinho has definitely lost the media, because they're in love with Klopp and Pep, but as you say, they'll still attend his conferences because it's United and he'll feed them sardines from the trawler.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting paid for this can't be too bad.

Pochettino too, that guy annoys me. At least the other three have won things at some point in their career.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Martial rejects a new contract and wants to leave because he hates Mourinho.

I imagine PSG or RM will be all over it but ...... I'd fucking love for us to go all out to get him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Martial's agent has confirmed he wants to leave.

Utd fans are wishing they never signed Sanchez.

Fucking lol.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "He was elected three times players of the month by the fans. Then arrived the transfer window of January. I will not comment on the consequences of this transfer window."

Jose

Sanchez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Martial is so overrated it's untrue, they can do better than him so not a bad thing for them if he moves on, doesn't score anywhere near enough goals either.