User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which CB would you prefer?

RealeyesRealizeReallies Sirjackofwilshere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember, we need to maintain our black-white combo to have any chance of success. Samba it is
    "what it means to be human - to be featherless, two-legged, linguistically conscious creatures
    born between urine and faeces whose bodies will one day be the culinary delight of terrestrial worms.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have personally been impressed by Roger Johnson from Birmigham . A real tough and clean defender .Samba is tough but ideal when playing against average and physical teams like Stoke , Sunderland , Blackburn , Bolton ..etc.. He may struggle against intelligent strikers and can easily get a yellow or a red card . Phil Jones is a very promising defender . I rate him higher than Smalling we missed out .
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchinello Beezo View Post
    Is he Brede's brother?
    Probably his sister

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Tuesdays View Post
    This quote is doing the rounds in the media today so, if he's after an EPL CB who do you think it'll be:

Samba
    Jagielka
    Phil Jones
    Cahill
    Which defenders play in the Premier league are in their 30's and past it?

Once you work that out you have your likely candidates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think any of them are better than Verm or Kos tbh and in our team they would fail juts as badly. As i say you could stick anyone in there are they will look shite as they are too exposed, poorly coahed and very badly instructed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think any of them are better than Verm or Kos tbh and in our team they would fail juts as badly. As i say you could stick anyone in there are they will look shite as they are too exposed, poorly coahed and very badly instructed
    that may be true, but perhaps it would help to have a more vocal defender to help with defensive communication b/c let's face it, at times it seems that the communication is not as it should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Verminator View Post
    Fuck it, may as well take them all!
    with Verms on this.....

Samba would show the fight that we lack......throws himself at everything and saved Blackburn on more than one occassion. May not look his most pretty when on the ball, but who gives a sh#t......ugly has to be 'in' next season if we are going to do well.

Will not look bad side by side with Tomas - Kos and Johan get time off and develop more - because I like some think they showed good signs to go with the odd foul up

Samba would be the cheapest - how old is he by the way?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    with Verms on this.....

Samba would show the fight that we lack......throws himself at everything and saved Blackburn on more than one occassion. May not look his most pretty when on the ball, but who gives a sh#t......ugly has to be 'in' next season if we are going to do well.

Will not look bad side by side with Tomas - Kos and Johan get time off and develop more - because I like some think they showed good signs to go with the odd foul up

Samba would be the cheapest - how old is he by the way?
    He is 27 . I would prefer Roger Johnson from Birmingham , instead .
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he would be cheap too.....more than Samba

both had to work for their pay check last season but its just that I saw Samba put in more monster performances than Johnson......especially against us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fari View Post
    that may be true, but perhaps it would help to have a more vocal defender to help with defensive communication b/c let's face it, at times it seems that the communication is not as it should be.
    Seems to me that the whole team is told to be quiet and not speak out, i dont ever see anyone in our team shouting, instructing and bollocking other players? Perhaps its a reflection of the manager that they save it for the dressing room but i think our whole team could do with turning it upto 11 (thats one more than ten) at times. I know we here stories of the players going at it in the dressing room but they seem terrified of saying boo to a goose on the park. All you get is that bloody shrug