User Tag List

Page 13 of 175 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Players Views

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theo and RVP have 1 yr left on their contracts at the end of this season.

Twitter is going to go into meltdown...

Oxoboy "Good luck Feo4Mel [Theo Walcott] you taught me how to be the most overhyped pile of wank around"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Phil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cesc4official Cesc Fàbregas Soler
    Tonight ill be watching Arsenal, my ex-team mates, friends and all the fans. I wish u all the best of luck cause u deserve to be in the CL.
    3 hours ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    Tonight ill be watching Arsenal, my ex-team mates, friends and all the fans. I wish u all the best of luck cause u deserve to be in the CL.
    3 hours ago
    Fabregas el captain, come back all is forgiven, your still a cunt though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    3 hours ago
    Bullshit hes going to watch it.

He said the same shit before the first leg and that day he "tweeted" something like "just finished training, off to eat and then an early night"

Fuck him, hes a cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Bullshit hes going to watch it.

He said the same shit before the first leg and that day he "tweeted" something like "just finished training, off to eat and then an early night"

Fuck him, hes a cunt
    Why did you marry him then?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry Groves has told Arsene Wenger to “relinquish his principles and go for a more British player,” as he attempts to replace Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri.

Wenger sold the two midfielders this summer, and sent Denilson on a season-long loan, leaving him short of options in midfield, especially with the recent three-game suspension of Alex Song.

Wenger is being linked with a move for Rennes power-house Yann M’Vila and Arsenal cult hero Groves believes the no-nonsense Frenchman would be the perfect antidote to the rot that has set in at the Emirates.

“I think after the Udinese game we will see more aggressive movement in the transfer market,” Groves told talkSPORT.

“I think it has been documented he is trying to sign M’Vila and I think that will be a big signing after I saw him play for France against England and thought he was an outstanding player.”

The Gunners are also being linked again with Bolton defender Gary Cahill but the player’s £17m price tag is thought to be deterring the frugal Frenchman.

“We need four or five players and if he buys the right four or five players who can go straight into the first team and help the young players, then they can go on and challenge Manchester United and City”Perry Groves

But Groves has told the Arsenal manager to abandon his cautious approach and splash the cash on up to five established stars.

“We need four or five players and if he buys the right four or five players, who can go straight into the first team and help the young players, then they can go on and challenge Manchester United and City," Groves said.

“If he doesn’t then you are going to get a lot of angry Arsenal fans because they have seen their season ticket prices go up by six per cent, which I think is the dearest in the world now. Fans don’t mind paying the money if they see investment on the pitch.

“Arsene is normally a good judge of player but I think it’s now time that he relinquished his principles and went for a more British type player to add to the creativity he already has."
    http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...his-principles

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Just seen Nasri's interview as city player on city website, can barely mask his contempt for Arsenal.....money grabbing little hermaphrodite.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Former Arsenal skipper Tony Adams has thrown his weight behind Gunners manager Arsene Wenger and has revealed that he still dreams of eventually managing his old club.
    In an exclusive interview with Goal.com, Adams, who is currently coaching Gabala FC in Azerbaijan, gave Wenger a timely boost as the Frenchman prepares to face old adversary Sir Alex Ferguson when Arsenal take on Manchester United on Sunday with some Gunners supporters voicing doubts about his position.

The finger of blame has been pointed at Wenger for Arsenal’s failure to replace star midfielders Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri following their big-money moves to Barcelona and Manchester City respectively, but Adams has no doubts about the Frenchman's ability to run the Premier League outfit.

In a glittering playing career, Adams captained Wenger's Arsenal to two Premier League and FA Cup doubles in 1997-98 and 2001-02 and he has insisted that he would one day fancy a crack at emulating those feats as a manager at the Emirates if asked to take on the challenge by chairman Peter Hill-Wood or owner Stan Kroenke.

“Arsenal are a great club, who have a great manager but if one day Peter [Hill-Wood, the chairman] – or Stan [Kroenke, the owner] - was to ask me to be manager, then given the right resources, I would love to win another trophy for the club but this time with me at the helm. Dreams are free,” Adams told Goal.com.

“I miss England, it is a beautiful country and I was very lucky to have been born there. The things I really miss are the food, the theatre, the Gloucestershire countryside and of course The Arsenal.

“I see my next step as being a head coach of a top European team so I can get experience in challenging for league titles and going into the European competitions. In my brief tenure as manager, I enjoyed taking Portsmouth to play Wolfsburg in the Europa league and I think the game against AC Milan at Fratton Park was probably my top experience so far as a manager.

“I am nine years into my new chosen career and I am gathering experiences and learning a great deal as I go. I have managed and coached in all of the leagues in England except the Championship and I have coached at two clubs in Holland. I don’t know my next move but I do know that I don’t really want to take on any more projects like the one I have here at Gabala.”

Under pressure | Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has been feeling the strain

For now, though, he is relishing the chance to develop his managerial career away from the spotlight and is just about to start his second season in charge of Gabala.

“The best thing about Azerbaijan is that I have time to develop and the freedom to practice and live,” the 45-year-old added.

“I am developing skills in all areas because of the nature of this project. I would say that my work here is 50 per cent technical director/chief scout, 25 per cent manager and 25 per cent coach.

“The football scene in Azerbaijan is very different from England and the level of media interest is nominal. It is not their national sport but I must say that, even in the 18 months I have been here, it is growing at a rapid pace.

“The Gabala supporters may not be as many as The Gooners but they have just as much passion and, like all supporters, they want their team to win.

“I think they can see that I am changing the team for the better and at the moment they are very behind me. I think the supporters can see the changes on and off the pitch and are very pleased that it is their special club that is being transformed. I think I have improved the team from last season and I would like to challenge for the Euro places this season.”

Away from football, Adams, who grew up in Essex, is also enjoying life as a whole in Azerbaijan as he watches the country at the crossroads of Europe and Asia flourish.

“Life is good in Azerbaijan,” he continued. “My family have settled well and I love the climate and scenery in the Gabala region. I came here with no expectations, just an open mind.

“Azerbaijan is unusual to me in many ways because I have had an English upbringing. In general and because of numerous circumstances I would say that the people in Azerbaijan have a different way of being to people living in England or English-born people.

“In fact, the whole country is developing astonishingly. The main problem we face from a football view is the standard of facilities and pitches. If they can improve the quality of surface on their pitches then I am sure it will become a more attractive spectacle for all.”
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...ene-wenger-but

Next manager? Cant be any worse