User Tag List

Page 12 of 171 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Luis Suarez thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    I do hope we are working on other deals which are a little more sensible.

This all just seems so un-arsenal.

I personally would relish the signing of Bernard, and bringing Cesc home (if we can find a way).

Then maybe a few squad fillers.
    bringing cesc home would be awesome, that depnds on united though. they get a bid accepted, im certain wenger will step in and get him. especially for 25 million.

it does seem un arsenal you are right, but i think we could do with just three signings. bernard, cesc, suarez. i do rate our current squad, it just needs that extra world class quality. cesc and suarez give that, bernard is just a better gervinho.

if we get cesc and suarez this window, we win the league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GayPete View Post
    Seems there's some 3rd party ownership deal with Bernard, which could prevent him coming to England.
    Bugger
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    both the telegraph and independant are tonight reporting that suarez and his camp are convinced the 40 million clause, is that any bid of 40 million or above from a club in he champions league must be accepted and are mystified liverpool rejected it.

tribunal anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally would relish the signing of Bernard, and bringing Cesc home (if we can find a way).

Pretty much agree, Suarez deal isn't realistic.

Not too fussed about Cesc but Bernard would be a good exciting signing for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arse n Wonga View Post
    Pretty much agree, Suarez deal isn't realistic.

Not too fussed about Cesc but Bernard would be a good exciting signing for me.
    has anyone done a u turn quicker then you? before yesterday you wanted world class players and wenger to spend the money. after the 40 million bid for suarez, you dont want us to spend the money on a world class striker but instead now sign bernard, who no one knows much about and most i reckon havnt heard of him before the links appeared this week. you've gone from wanting world class players and spending the money to devolping exciting talent in 24 hours. impressive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly right. If (when) the Suarez deal falls through there better be other options or it will be a tough season. Suarez alone won't be able to make up a 16 points so there needs to be more activity anyway.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    has anyone done a u turn quicker then you? before yesterday you wanted world class players and wenger to spend the money. after the 40 million bid for suarez, you dont want us to spend the money on a world class striker but instead now sign bernard, who no one knows much about and most i reckon havnt heard of him before the links appeared this week. you've gone from wanting world class players and spending the money to devolping exciting talent in 24 hours. impressive
    FFS do you never ever read what others write?

How many times do I have to explain the same thing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't help matters when chief negotiator wenger is in the far east. And Gazidis aswell. I know dick law is meant to be dealing with transfer negotiations, but wenger needs to be there for the final persuasion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Gooner View Post
    It doesn't help matters when chief negotiator wenger is in the far east. And Gazidis aswell. I know dick law is meant to be dealing with transfer negotiations, but wenger needs to be there for the final persuasion.
    Well Suarez is in Australia anyway...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arse n Wonga View Post
    FFS do you never ever read what others write?

How many times do I have to explain the same thing?
    its quite clear what going from saying "you are lving in cloud cuckoo land, wenger would never bid 40 million for a player" to "what the fuck wenger, dont spend 40 million on one player. spend less and get more players in"

last week, i said suarez wasnt worth more then 40 million, you said that was the going rate for world class strikers. you also said, when i was syaing it was wise to buy three players last year, taht it wasnt, that we needed a world class striker and that you prefered to watch world class players then devolping players.

you are now saying the exact opposite. you've changed completely as soon as one story came out. its very clear what you are doing