0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Man U
    Arsenal
    Spurs

On the last day of the season with Spurs ahead by two points their squad will be attacked by a swarm of killer bees thus causing half of their squad to be out of the match, they'll lose their match 1-0 after hitting the post and bar 6 times and having 2 disallowed goals as well as conceding an offside goal by a player who should have been red carded and needing to win at 1-1 Walcott will shoot from outside the area, it will be heading for the corner post when it hits a player, rebounds of a second player, hits one post rolls across the line to the other post and then bounces off the back of the keeper who has just slipped up on the grass.

We'll then get 4th place and celebrate like we've won the treble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised so many people think Jose will make Chelsea champions. He's good but has any team ever won the league without a world class striker? I don't think so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not, he's arguably the best manager out there now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arse n Wonga View Post
    I'm not, he's arguably the best manager out there now.
    Yeah he is but I don't think even he can make Torres turn from shit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Man U
    Arsenal
    Spurs

On the last day of the season with Spurs ahead by two points their squad will be attacked by a swarm of killer bees thus causing half of their squad to be out of the match, they'll lose their match 1-0 after hitting the post and bar 6 times and having 2 disallowed goals as well as conceding an offside goal by a player who should have been red carded and needing to win at 1-1 Walcott will shoot from outside the area, it will be heading for the corner post when it hits a player, rebounds of a second player, hits one post rolls across the line to the other post and then bounces off the back of the keeper who has just slipped up on the grass.

We'll then get 4th place and celebrate like we've won the treble.
    Table never lies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Chelsea
    2. City
    3. Utd
    4. Spuds
    5. Arsenal
    6. Pool

As it stands I'd go with the above. If we can make a couple of reasonable signings next week it might sneak us back to 4th. A bit of ambition this summer and we may have had a crack at the title (although probably fall just short).

Going with Chelski mainly for the Mourinho factor. I also think Hazard, Mata and Oscar are going to tear it up this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    Yeah he is but I don't think even he can make Torres turn from shit.
    He's an organiser and tends to get the best out of players, Chelsea have goals throughout the team anyhow, Mata, Hazard, Lampard, Ba even if Torres doesn't score a hatful they have more than enough goals.

That new guy back from loan is suppose to be quite good too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    I'm surprised so many people think Jose will make Chelsea champions. He's good but has any team ever won the league without a world class striker? I don't think so.
    he'll win it in the 14/15 season, providing abramo hasn't kicked him out again by then. city have the best squad and the firepower to make sure they don't fall short like last season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's an organiser and tends to get the best out of players, Chelsea have goals throughout the team anyhow, Mata, Hazard, Lampard, Ba even if Torres doesn't score a hatful they have more than enough goals.

That new guy back from loan is suppose to be quite good too.
    We'll see soon enough. He didn't exactly set the world alight with Ronaldo, Higuain, Di Maria, Modric, Benzema, Ozil etc. I still think he'll make Chelsea top 2 though.