0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /thread

Who's next?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Big dilemma for him, no chance of winning a trophy with us or 70% percent income tax with PSG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Big dilemma for him, no chance of winning a trophy with us or 70% percent income tax with PSG
    70% of a f*ckload is still more than he'll get from us, but it is true he has less chance of not winning a trophy with PSG.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    the minimum we'd offer him i'd imagine would be 40,000 a week as the wage bill before the summer shows that we are hardly shy about splashing the cash to spend on player's wages....now no doubt he will pay his wages into an offshore Non profit fund and the club will then lend him back his wages at 10% interest so he'll end up earning 36,000....to get get that money with PSG they would have to be paying him at least 125,000 a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    /thread

Who's next?
    This. Ban the OP and kill his family
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARSENAL FC & WENGER UNRESPECTFUL AND I AGREE.

I don't normally agree with TalksShite and Pardew, but I have to say that was so disrespectful to Newcastle, that on the eve of their league opener we submit a bid of £10 Mill. First of all the player is worth twice that, just cause they bought him for £5 Mill doesnt mean they cna only profit frrom his £5mill, he's their player and he is under contract, secondly the make a bid 24 hours before newcastle play their first league game of the season, ok they would have still probably lost but they would have had Cabaye in their first 11. I am ashamed to be an Arsenal fan right now. We make low value bids for players and expect the other clubs to accept our low bids? Sorry but this nothing more than knee jerk reaction after Saturdays humiliating defeat to the Villa. My final point is why we would we even consider a player like Cabaye when we have enough 4 foot nothing dribblers in the team., what we need is midfield general to protect the defence and a player that would have been perfect and reasonably cheap was Wanyama, but due to our incompetence and general wally behaviour in the transfer window, Wenger and the board only embarssed a club that once conlcuded its transfer business in a professional and gentleman way. As Rodgers said, Arsenal used to ooze with class but they have acted so unprofessionally with te Suarez deal and now the Cabaye bid on the eve of their opening game. They are all a bunch of Cuunts and should be thrown out the board room head first.
    Last edited by BlindFaith_8; 19-08-2013 at 10:42 PM.