User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amaury Bischoff Update

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats quite the international record - a goal a game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and to think wenger -- the so-called genius at spotting talent could possibly have had any interest in this guy and even signed him.

spots and develops talent, my arse.

wish i could live on past glories in my job; (sign any young kid that catches my eye, give them above market wage packets, move on experienced pros who incidentally have minor blips in form and suffer a few injuries, shove untested kids in their place with no one to lead them on the field, then bleat on about how the squad is so young for 6 years).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he was so good they named the club shop after him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember while taking the tour of Emirates, I asked one of the old geezers working there about him (since his picture was on the walls entering the conference room).. he just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and laughed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by budesonide View Post
    and to think wenger -- the so-called genius at spotting talent could possibly have had any interest in this guy and even signed him.

spots and develops talent, my arse.

wish i could live on past glories in my job; (sign any young kid that catches my eye, give them above market wage packets, move on experienced pros who incidentally have minor blips in form and suffer a few injuries, shove untested kids in their place with no one to lead them on the field, then bleat on about how the squad is so young for 6 years).

Well he was one of the hotest properties in fotie before his injury completely knacked him, Wengr did sign him as a punt and it didnt work, nothing ventured nothing gained

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchinello Beezo View Post
    Well he was one of the hotest properties in fotie before his injury completely knacked him, Wengr did sign him as a punt and it didnt work, nothing ventured nothing gained
    except wenger only knows just one way of 'venturing' -- bargain basement venture. I would call that playing-safe and staying under the radar.