Can you be a dickless knob?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    is it the gays?
    For those who have made the mistake of relying on the British media (again ), the current stage of the engineered crisis doesn't have anything to do with Britain taking military action. That's not to say they wouldn't have taken it if literally everyone had been dumb enough to play along with such a greedy and transparent lunge. No harm trying and the Americans are in reserve if a fireworks party is needed at short notice. There are ways around the pesky parliament when the time comes, so the video gamers shouldn't be too disappointed and you'll get to see your missiles and sexy uniformed heroes marching in slow motion. Fuuuuck, I'm getting wet!

This is about cementing a lie into the public conciousness, the idea Assad (just him mind you, or his brother - because we need to focus on one particular demon, two max) is using the Saudi (shhhhhhush FFS) chemical weapons. The "rebels" (US and to a limited extent UK funded extremists who have hijacked an otherwise limited but legitimate opposition) have already been caught twice using chemical weapons but those inconvenient facts have disappeared. You can use web archiving tools to find the stories the mainstream, I primed this for you before the parliamentary debate but you better look now because it won't be around for long:

http://web.archive.org/web/201301292...ame-Assad.html

I choose the Daily Mail for those who require the establishment stamp of approval. There are much better sources but these come from "conspiracy theorists", the sort of nutters who claimed WMD didn't exist in Iraq, for example. I won't insult your intelligence by posting the links here but for those that have a screw loose they can easily be found.

Anyway, once the narrative is cemented the real campaign for murder and pillage, or aggressive war (the ultimate war crime as defined by the judges at Nuremberg) will begin. The aim is to knock out Iran's flank. Some may know Iran and Syria have a mutual defence agreement, Cameron doesn't want to go into the details on this because his war needs to be a lot cleaner than that in the public mind. A few short and sharp war crimes and out.

Agent Orange is not a reference to Phil Brown's tour of the Far East. Chemical munitions come in many shapes and sizes, including those that burst over Fallujah and Palestine. The hypocrites are rampant in their outrage, they are the only ones permitted to murder civilians with chemical weapons or incinerate them with atomic bombs. Which is fine because they are the ones doing it again. Maybe people will take the time to find that out for themselves.

That's enough because I did all this ten years ago and I'm not doing it again. Teaching sheep to read turned out to be futile. I'm out of this one in the hope the 10% who gave a damn back then are fertile and their kids are at work. Good luck to them, they have a job on their hands.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    For those who have made the mistake of relying on the British media (again ), the current stage of the engineered crisis doesn't have anything to do with Britain taking military action. That's not to say they wouldn't have taken it if literally everyone had been dumb enough to play along with such a greedy and transparent lunge. No harm trying and the Americans are in reserve if a fireworks party is needed at short notice. There are ways around the pesky parliament when the time comes, so the video gamers shouldn't be too disappointed and you'll get to see your missiles and sexy uniformed heroes marching in slow motion. Fuuuuck, I'm getting wet!

This is about cementing a lie into the public conciousness, the idea Assad (just him mind you, or his brother - because we need to focus on one particular demon, two max) is using the Saudi (shhhhhhush FFS) chemical weapons. The "rebels" (US and to a limited extent UK funded extremists who have hijacked an otherwise limited but legitimate opposition) have already been caught twice using chemical weapons but those inconvenient facts have disappeared. You can use web archiving tools to find the stories the mainstream, I primed this for you before the parliamentary debate but you better look now because it won't be around for long:

http://web.archive.org/web/201301292...ame-Assad.html

I choose the Daily Mail for those who require the establishment stamp of approval. There are much better sources but these come from "conspiracy theorists", the sort of nutters who claimed WMD didn't exist in Iraq, for example. I won't insult your intelligence by posting the links here but for those that have a screw loose they can easily be found.

Anyway, once the narrative is cemented the real campaign for murder and pillage, or aggressive war (the ultimate war crime as defined by the judges at Nuremberg) will begin. The aim is to knock out Iran's flank. Some may know Iran and Syria have a mutual defence agreement, Cameron doesn't want to go into the details on this because his war needs to be a lot cleaner than that in the public mind. A few short and sharp war crimes and out.

Agent Orange is not a reference to Phil Brown's tour of the Far East. Chemical munitions come in many shapes and sizes, including those that burst over Fallujah and Palestine. The hypocrites are rampant in their outrage, they are the only ones permitted to murder civilians with chemical weapons or incinerate them with atomic bombs. Which is fine because they are the ones doing it again. Maybe people will take the time to find that out for themselves.

That's enough because I did all this ten years ago and I'm not doing it again. Teaching sheep to read turned out to be futile. I'm out of this one in the hope the 10% who gave a damn back then are fertile and their kids are at work. Good luck to them, they have a job on their hands.
    Some comments I agree with and then we have 'The daily mail'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissHandbag View Post
    Some comments I agree with and then we have 'The daily mail'
    Trust me, I can't envisage a more hateful rag but this is what people read I'm afraid.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, in brief, it's the gays, right?
    Damn their flamboyance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, in brief, it's the gays, right?
    Damn their flamboyance
    No Letters, in brief it's too complicated for you to comprehend. That's not to say it is complicated. I understand where you are coming from and this is a football forum so I'll laugh along. I was itching to start this thread myself but resisted, somebody else took the step and from the wording of their introduction I say kudos, good for them. Some things are even bigger than football.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it's not too complicated you condescending dick.
    You're doing your usual trick of spouting a load of vague bullshit without really saying anything of note.
    When you've got something specific to say I'll read it and treat it more seriously.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see a mod setting the example on here and diffusing a situation instead of winding the poster up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it's not too complicated you condescending dick.
    You're doing your usual trick of spouting a load of vague bullshit without really saying anything of note.
    When you've got something specific to say I'll read it and treat it more seriously.
    Lol, I'm the condescending dick? Ever thought of running for parliament? I gave you your link in a politically acceptable format, are you now saying they don't print the word of God in the mainstream press? That's blasphemy. Do you really want a knife and fork instead of being spoon fed? I doubt it. I think you are pulling my leg. What does your church say about this, when they are not buying up land to exploit fracking?
    Für eure Sicherheit