Thread: The Official Serge Gnabry Thread

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New contract for Gnabbers.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...-term-contract

Young forward Serge Gnabry has agreed a new long-term contract with Arsenal Football Club.

The 18-year old Germany youth international has emerged as one of the brightest young talents in the Gunners’ ranks. He scored his first senior goal for the Club in the 2-1 Premier League victory over Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium in September - a week after making his full Premier League debut against Stoke City.

Blessed with raw pace and technical skill, Gnabry signed his first professional contract in the summer of 2012, having impressed for the under-18 side.

He quickly made the step up to senior level during 2012/13, making substitute appearances in the Premier League at Norwich City and the Champions League home match against Schalke. In the process Gnabry became the second youngest Arsenal player - after Jack Wilshere - to appear in both competitions.

This season, Gnabry has also featured in the Capital One Cup - playing the full 120 minutes against West Bromwich Albion, having made his first competitive senior start in the same competition last season in a 7-5 win over Reading.

Arsčne Wenger said: “We signed Serge Gnabry because I believe that he will be a great player. He's nearly there now, and competes for a regular place in the team in the Premier League.

"He has technical ability, he has power, he has pace, he has finishing quality and he can give a final ball. He's a powerful offensive player and I believe that he will be a great player for Arsenal Football Club.”

Gnabry said: “Arsenal is a great football club and I’m so happy to be here and sign a new contract. For me, now it’s all about working hard and developing my game.

"I’ve had some good opportunities recently in the first team, which has given me extra confidence, and this will only improve my game. I’m looking forward to giving my best for this club in the years to come.”

Everyone at Arsenal is looking forward to Serge’s continued progression and development with the Club over the coming years.
    He has power, he has pace. Almost the full Alan Hansen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done to GerNabbers
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good stuff, great with the ball, has pace, and won our penalty the other day with that clever cut back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player, like the way he goes forward with the ball and gets at people instead of passing it back all the time.

bags of potential though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was brilliant when he came on at the weekend

Direct, quick and lots of energy

The only natural winger we have with our bucket list of injuries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news, he looks a very good prospect. I like him and hope he makes it here which is looking increasingly likely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theo who?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PGFC View Post
    Theo who?
    Huxtable
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PGFC View Post
    Theo who?
    Paphitis?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    The only natural winger we have with our bucket list of injuries
    This is, I assume, a list of injuries everyone should try before they die.