User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do we overcome Mourinho's Chelsea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And he's handsome!
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mourinho doesn't give a shit about chelsea. He only cares about himself. Everything he does is self serving.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but he's got great pecs.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all knew it would be a struggle with our lack of squad depth. I wouldn't write us off for any trophy just yet but yeah, we obviously aren't the favourites. It's a long season and we can only hope we get some luck with injuries and hopefully make a couple of smart January signings. I hope Wenger realises the importance of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hansen is right in that we arent favourite and will probably not win the league. City and Chelsea have better squads, thats there for all to see. However, the bitter cunt does kinda contradict hismelf when he says we will struggle when we lose a game or two and the chips are down, then says the way we managed to recover from the Villa game (and situation) is great!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe we didn't try something different yesterday. We went for that bullish Wenger approach against Chelsea which hasn't worked for the best part of 10 years. Tactical crap, 3-4-5-f***in-1, or whatever the hell it is, no pace, no power, no heart. Even Spurs, under whatever guise, can manage to raise their game against Chelsea. We get done at every available opportunity, with whichever manager they have at the helm.

Anyway, onwards and hopefully upwards. I think we'd all agree that Saturday is a far more important game, and that should we still be in the thick of things title-wise, beating Chelsea on 23rd December would be better than a win yesterday. It's just that defeat, in any competition, for any of Wenger's teams, doesn't ever seem to bode well. Hence, this is worrying.

I knew I should've stuck to watching The Wrong Man's last night
    Formerly TMOKJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Hansen has said anything wrong in that article TBH. I loathe him too and do feel he has a bit of an issue with us but...I'd take a 4th place finish now TBH. I don't think anybody realistically felt we would currently be in this position and I don't realistically feel as if we will challenge for the title come the end of the season. I am not being negative and don't feel we will be miles short but I realistically see Chelsea and Man City slugging it out for top honours and us duking it out with Man U, Spurs & Liverpool for 3rd and 4th spot.