User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been offered a ticket for the United game by my mate in Newry. Will be sat in the Manc end if I take it.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck that

First time in years we might do them over and you wouldn't even be able to celebrate the goals. Whole point of going to a match/watching a game is to go off your tits when we score. Having to sit silent wouldn't appeal to me at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've sat a few times in the opposition end for away games and yeah it's a bit shit really.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    Fuck that

First time in years we might do them over and you wouldn't even be able to celebrate the goals. Whole point of going to a match/watching a game is to go off your tits when we score. Having to sit silent wouldn't appeal to me at all.
    Or boo RVC for the fucking cunt that he is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I've decided to give it a miss. It would be fun before the match - but sitting there silently or worse still - having to look less than suicidal if RVC scores is too much to take. Even the thought of it is sickening.

Thanks to another Sky deal - shouting at my TV it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Yeah, I've decided to give it a miss. It would be fun before the match - but sitting there silently or worse still - having to look less than suicidal if RVC scores is too much to take. Even the thought of it is sickening.

Thanks to another Sky deal - shouting at my TV it is.
    What Sky deal?
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They phoned me on Sunday and offered sports and movies to me for £10/mth for three months. I asked for a longer deal for movies only, but all they came back with was movies half price for 3 months (£8 ). So for the sake of a couple of quid, I took the lot.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do they keep asking you? They never call me to offer me anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Why do they keep asking you? They never call me to offer me anything
    It might depend on how long you've been with them but generally they're desperate to keep you as a customer, so if you just call to downgrade your package (or even cancel) they will probably offer you a discounted deal. I've currently got movies and sports half price for a year, just because I wanted to cancel movies after a free trial.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It might depend on how long you've been with them but generally they're desperate to keep you as a customer, so if you just call to downgrade your package (or even cancel) they will probably offer you a discounted deal. I've currently got movies and sports half price for a year, just because I wanted to cancel movies after a free trial.
    The exact same deal they've been offering me for the past six months after I finally cancelled my Sky TV subscription (still with them for phone + internet) mainly because I barely was watching anything on there.

Anyway they're well desperate it seems to get me back. Marc keeps calling me every month asking me why I haven't taken up the offer and what he can do to persuade me.

Sky Sports and movies are nice and it's good value and all but apart from the occasional Arsenal match and perhaps the Cricket I doubt I'd be interested in anything on there. Still would just end up being a waste of my money.