User Tag List

Page 13 of 247 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Transfer Speculation and Shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Rosicky and think he's a very good player, even though he's getting older, but personally I wouldn't give him a new contract as he's too injury prone and can't really be relied on for a whole season. Pretty much every season he's out injured for an extended period and our squad just can't cope with it, for this reason i'd replace him with someone younger and less injury prone.

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on guys we all like discussing transfers but Wenger will ONLY be signing an out and out striker if anyone in Jan. Reus, no way, with Ox Theo Podolski all due back we are overloaded in attacking midfield. I do not want that cunt Suarez even tho that will never happen, thank god, but we need an out n out goalscorer. Who? Ill leave that decision in the capable hands of mr Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reckon we'd probably be eying someone like Draxler more than Reus anyway, and in the summer rather than Jan (at the earliest) - I'm thinking more long term here than what we need to see us through the season.

Striker definitely has to come first though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's on!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    Dunno. He's the hardest work in the team bar Ramsey and still has an engine on him. The fact he missed so many years out injured means he hasn't 'used up' his footballing years yet, as to speak. He has plenty more to offer. He could be our very own Giggs.
    Was gonna say the same thing, Giggs is what, 6 years older than Rosicky? Rosicky looking really fit and working his ass off everytime he plays. I think its a nobrainer to offer him atleast 2 years more, unless the medical team are afraid he will die again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasTC View Post
    Was gonna say the same thing, Giggs is what, 6 years older than Rosicky? Rosicky looking really fit and working his ass off everytime he plays. I think its a nobrainer to offer him atleast 2 years more, unless the medical team are afraid he will die again.
    Yeah but Giggs doesn't spend 1/2 his time on the treatment table, Rosicky does and has throughout his 7 years with us. It's definitely not a no brainer, just look at how injuries hamper us every season and Rosicky is part and parcel of that (If the medical team don't think he's injury prone and likely to be injured then they will be confirming what we already know, that they are clueless).

IMO it's time to wave goodbye to him, good player on his day but you just can't rely on him to stay fit, it's time we tried to stop this injury crisis we have every season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Yeah but Giggs doesn't spend 1/2 his time on the treatment table, Rosicky does and has throughout his 7 years with us. It's definitely not a no brainer, just look at how injuries hamper us every season and Rosicky is part and parcel of that (If the medical team don't think he's injury prone and likely to be injured then they will be confirming what we already know, that they are clueless).

IMO it's time to wave goodbye to him, good player on his day but you just can't rely on him to stay fit, it's time we tried to stop this injury crisis we have every season.

Exactly! Its like saying Diaby hasnt used up his last 6 years, so when he comes back, we offer him a 12 year deal since he is only 21 years old footballistically!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogg Monster View Post
    Come on guys we all like discussing transfers but Wenger will ONLY be signing an out and out striker if anyone in Jan. Reus, no way, with Ox Theo Podolski all due back we are overloaded in attacking midfield. I do not want that cunt Suarez even tho that will never happen, thank god, but we need an out n out goalscorer. Who? Ill leave that decision in the capable hands of mr Wenger.
    Pato

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    I'd absolutely offer him a new deal, and Sagna and Arteta (when it comes to it) too - all 3 are experienced assets that are worth keeping at the club. But, all the same, it still doesn't change the fact that we'll need to start thinking about life beyond them at some point, and probably sooner rather than later. If the opportunity comes along to bring in a long-term, world-class successor (or even a world-class option in another area that allows us to shuffle the pack) then I think we need to be considering it...
    Sagna- Absolutely!
    Arteta- Sure thing
    Rosicky- No