User Tag List

Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247
Results 2,461 to 2,469 of 2469

Thread: Winter Transfer Speculation and Shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Nobody has said that. Unfortunately the reality is we did go out and arrange a loan for an injured player. A mistake, they happen. But this is professional sport and the fans pay a lot of money for professional staff to run the affairs of the club. These mistakes need to be questioned, there's nothing unreasonable about asking the questions. And these questions give rise to other questions, such as why our club seems to be cursed with long term injury problems. Which leads to a central question, is our medical team properly competent?
    Enlighten me. Were we obliged contractually to take the player even before his medical? Surely not. So Why. The fuck. Would we take a player on loan for the rest of the season who is injured for half of it?
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    Enlighten me. Were we obliged contractually to take the player even before his medical? Surely not. So Why. The fuck. Would we take a player on loan for the rest of the season who is injured for half of it?
    Only the relevant people inside Arsenal can answer that and until they do it remains a Bermuda Triangle/ Who really built the pyramids type of mystery.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasTC View Post
    But is he really the player we want now? I'd rather we go out in the summer and get a quality proven striker and holding midfielder, im thinking Jackson Martinez/Diego Costa and Lars Bender/Morgan Schneiderlin/Victor Wanyama.
    This will not happen, we'll do our usual scratching around for a few months, the World Cup be on and so we won't be able to sign anyone then, then after the World Cup Wenger will say prices are inflated because of the World Cup and we'll sign some two bit nobodies towards the end of the window.

I don't trust Wenger to do the necessary in the transfer market, simply because he never has.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole Kallstrom episode really makes us look like a joke, why would we sign a player on loan who's out for 6 games when he's really only cover for injured players who should be back around then?

No sane individual would do this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The special eejiot has someone in mind for the summer.....and that could be Diego Costa (what with having the same agents) but who knows.

Jonas - Draxler is without doubt not the finished article but there's no reason why he could not have had an impact similar to Reyes when we signed him. I remember Reyes really giving us a push in the FA cup and just giving us more of a direct option in the league.

Draxler is unlikely to be exhausted by his exertions at the world cup, although it is worth mentioning that even our very own Gnabry is being seriously considered for the German squad.

Reus is ahead of him at this point too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Only the relevant people inside Arsenal can answer that and until they do it remains a Bermuda Triangle/ Who really built the pyramids type of mystery.
    I think David Icke knows
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergkampwonderland10 View Post
    I have a feeling we are going to sign Benteke!
    Ok...so I'm quoting myself from 23.01.2014...a year and half later...any closer to this happening?
    Not sure he's the kind of striker we need although I think he'd be very useful... Only Giroud has any sort of physical presence up front. However if someone like Higuain became available...think I might prefer that option.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.” Dennis Bergkamp
    "I started clapping myself until I realized that i was sunderland's manager". Peter Reid
    "Happy those, who can remain at Highbury." Jane Austen, Emma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're not signing Benteke.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's keep it to one transfer bollocks thread.