User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Napoli v Arsenal match reaction - let the bed wetting begin!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can if we go qualify further.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I worry we are not ruthless or direct enough, and I fear that will be our undoing eventually.

Done well so far this season, but can't help but see this scenario playing out. here's hoping not.

need some top quality pacy goalscorers, real assassins. that's the missing ingredient ...but hey we can dream

bring on barca

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Glad to be through, no point in stressing over who we're going to face next. We looked in control until their 1st goal, a piece of quality from Higuin.

Only gripe is would have liked to have seen Theo up front for last 5-10 mins, when Giroud was clearly knackered. Would have latched on to that Ozil pass and given us a chance to equalise.

Also, that Arteta 2nd yellow was ridiculously harsh. Where do they get these chumps league refs from.
    Most are moulded out of the crap that comes out of Platinis arse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Henry! He's not having it with these pundits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incredibly disappointing to finish 2nd after being in the driving seat but I guess this was always going to be a tight group.

Can't help but feel we're heading for another 2nd round exit but I'll worry about that in February. Meh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Glad to be through, no point in stressing over who we're going to face next. We looked in control until their 1st goal, a piece of quality from Higuin.

Only gripe is would have liked to have seen Theo up front for last 5-10 mins, when Giroud was clearly knackered. Would have latched on to that Ozil pass and given us a chance to equalise.

Also, that Arteta 2nd yellow was ridiculously harsh. Where do they get these chumps league refs from.
    I get it with Theo, but the ball was sticking to Giroud most of the game, and I guess him retaining the ball was seen as more important.

I thought Theo for cazorla when ramsey came on was the one, just to give the fullbacks something to worry about.

Meh.

We're through.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring em on.

I'd love to win every match, but I also want to see the top teams. I remenber the buzz going to see Real at Highbury and Barca at the Emirates. There is nothing like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have to admit, I'm not fussed about the champions league this season, i want the league and do believe we should focus on that but look at what effect the dortmund and munich wins had on this team. if we can another win like that going into the business part of the season who knows what we could do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MOëL View Post
    Incredibly disappointing to finish 2nd after being in the driving seat but I guess this was always going to be a tight group.

Can't help but feel we're heading for another 2nd round exit but I'll worry about that in February. Meh.
    Everyone knew we had a nightmare last fixture as soon as the draw was made. What cost us first place in the group was the result against Dortmund at the Emirates.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking more of the game on Saturday. Not a lot of rest, City have all their main players refreshed and raring to go and all our big hitters are knackered!

I don't fancy our chances much for that game.