User Tag List

Page 87 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: Honest Frank the Muppet and other Chavs sh!t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    This guy plainly has no self respect. Surely he didn't need the money.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Not even a slight hint of an apology in Chelsea's statement.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-articl...nburg-decision

Apologise for what exactly?

Mikel is being charged with misconduct! CFC I believe handled it the way they were supposed to -- the FA recognises that!

And I am sure CFC will sanction Mikel accordingly.

Jeez;I know rival supporters are supposed to take digs at the others'clubs but ffs must everything be so polarised?

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gooners View Post

Mikel is being charged with misconduct! CFC I believe handled it the way they were supposed to -- the FA recognises that!

Jeez;I know rival supporters are supposed to take digs at the others'clubs but ffs must everything be so polarised?
    How about an accusation that didn't even carry with it a case to answer? How about a guy that hasn't been able to work for three weeks (and might not be able to in the same way ever again) - because of said accusation?

Also, you're working under the impression some Chelsea fans aren't embarrassed from this whole incident and if you look on their forums, that isn't the case.

You chose to mention how everythign supposedly has to be so polarised between supporters; how come you're always there to defend other clubs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about an accusation that didn't even carry with it a case to answer? How about a guy that hasn't been able to work for three weeks (and might not be able to in the same way ever again) - because of said accusation?

Also, you're working under the impression some Chelsea fans aren't embarrassed from this whole incident and if you look on their forums, that is the case.

Talking about every has to be so polarised between supporters; how come you're always there to defend other clubs?
    Defending other clubs? ---- how about pointng out the hypocrisy and holier-than-thou shit that the untouchable 'self-anointed' real fans spew here.

Chelsea are scum; norwich are dirt, wolves are scrotes ------ i am sure i'll fit right in spewing such shit.

Now onto the subject: CHELSEA WERE OBLIGATED TO TAKE MIKEL'S COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY AND REPORT STRAIGHTAWAY. They did; Mikel turned out to be a liar --- he as been charged accordingly. He will be punished and HE WILL APOLOGISE, i hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defending other clubs? ---- how about pointng out the hypocrisy and holier-than-thou shit that the untouchable 'self-anointed' real fans spew here.

Chelsea are scum; norwich are dirt, wolves are scrotes ------ i am sure i'll fit right in spewing such shit.

Now onto the subject: CHELSEA WERE OBLIGATED TO TAKE MIKEL'S COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY AND REPORT STRAIGHTAWAY. They did; Mikel turned out to be a liar --- he as been charged accordingly. He will be punished and HE WILL APOLOGISE, i hope.
    Hold on, you talk about holier-than-thou and self-anoited comments, then you come in to a thread and do exactly the same thing by presuming people are being hypocritical and you are the truth sayer to lay everything straight.

Chelsea weren't obligated to leak anything publically, actually and if they were there was no need to rush through that leak within about half an hour of the game finishing. There won't be many consequences resulting from it for them though as a club as you point out.

You can put capitals in to make it seem like you're speaking the truth but it doesn't really mean anything because it is you that is 'spewing shit'. Mikel has not been charged because he is a liar (as far as I am aware it wasn't he that even made the initial complaint, he was told third hand) but he has been charged due to alleged threatening and/or abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour around the referees' changing rooms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were two accusations made towards Clattenberg and the Club were hasty in going public almost immediately with no consideration of the impact both professionally and personally on an innocent man. I doubt there would have been similar accusations made had they won and the Club most likely would not have gone public in such haste.

Quite why they weren't content to just go public on practically every game deciding decision going against them is beyond me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hold on, you talk about holier-than-thou and self-annoited comments, then you come in to a thread and do exactly the same thing by presuming they are being hypocritical and you are the truth sayer to lay everything straight.

Chelsea weren't obligated to leak anything publically, actually and if they were there was no need to rush through that leak within about half an hour of the game finishing. There won't be many consequences resulting from it for them though as a club as you point out.

You can put capitals in to make it seem like you're 'spewing' the truth but it doesn't really mean anything because it is you that is 'spewing shit'. Mikel has not been charged because he is a liar (as far as I am aware it wasn't he that even made the initial complaint, he was told third hand) but he has been charged due to alleged threatening and/or abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour around the referees' changing rooms.
    CHELSEA ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH; they have no class. Everyone associated with the club deserve to be undressed publically, whipped and buried alive

Is that up to standard?
    Last edited by gooners; 22-11-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear. What a meltdown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CHELSEA ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH; they have no class. Everyone associated with the club deserve to undressed publically, whipped and buried alive

Is that up to standard?
    You got all that from me saying there should be an apology. Have a break.