0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DANIEL STURRIDGE has been the subject of alleged racist abuse from one of his own club's fans. Chelsea are to investigate claims that England striker Sturridge was called a "monkey" by an unnamed supporter during the club's 1-1 Champions League draw at Genk.
    It is the same game that supporters taunted QPR defender Anton Ferdinand with chants of "you know what you are".
    The club have already launched an inquiry into the Ferdinand chants and have now widened the probe.
    The Sturridge claims come after a Chelsea executive club member emailed chief executive Ron Gourlay to complain about a fellow fan sat near him in the exclusive VIP seats at Genk.
    According to the complaint, the apparently well-dressed, middle-aged supporter allegedly shouted "they are bringing on the monkeys" when Sturridge came on as a substitute.
    In a statement, Chelsea said: "We are investigating several complaints as part of our ongoing investigation into offensive behaviour at the game in Genk.
    "We take all complaints of this nature extremely seriously and are working with supporters and police to identify those that took part.
    "It can sometimes prove difficult to identify offenders at European away games as there are varying degrees of CCTV and TV footage available to us.
    "However, we will continue to vigorously pursue any evidence of individuals or groups taking part in discriminatory behaviour and take the strongest action against them.
    "Chelsea FC believes such activity shames the club and the game of football and we are fully committed to eradicating such offensive behaviour from the sport."
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ism-claim.html

A club rotten to the core

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chavs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Classy those lot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See if the FA had any balls they would ban Chelsea from having away fans for the rest of the season, same goes for Celtic, whos fans were singing pro IRA songs, just empty the stadium they will soon move to stop it when the ££££'s stop rolling in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole point of competitive sports hosted in front of partisan crowds is to reduce everyone to mindless animals. DUH! Destroy that and sport becomes an exercise in watching other people making money - where's the fun in that? When the Roman emperors and senators sensed the first mutterings from their arse raped citizenry they'd organise a bloodbath in the amphitheatre. We don't go quite that far today, we have prick-tease moments like laser guided patriotism bombs and TV guided liberation of ragheads and sand-niggers (the liberators' words, not mine), but we haven't fully regressed to officially paying entrance fees and watching the carnage as a spectator sport. Yet. Stadium sport is the substitute. You get enough people to sit quietly in their seats and politely clap while they suppress the outrage of their wasted potential and it will end in tears. Horrible things could happen, like people not being so distracted they actually pay attention to politics, economics, monarchy and other such crimes against humanity. I'm fine with somebody calling me a monkey if I get £50K. I mean I wouldn't give up a hobby I love and pays me a fortune just because a guy who has been manufactured to be ignorant wants to call me names. There are worse things, far, far worse things and we should fix those first if we're really bothered about how people treat each other. Which we aren't. Just look around. Whenever stuff like this pops up I ask - where's the angle? I discount the possibility of a humanitarian angle, naturally. That would be ridiculous because it's us, the human species.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The whole point of competitive sports hosted in front of partisan crowds is to reduce everyone to mindless animals. DUH! Destroy that and sport becomes an exercise in watching other people making money - where's the fun in that? When the Roman emperors and senators sensed the first mutterings from their arse raped citizenry they'd organise a bloodbath in the amphitheatre. We don't go quite that far today, we have prick-tease moments like laser guided patriotism bombs and TV guided liberation of ragheads and sand-niggers (the liberators' words, not mine), but we haven't fully regressed to officially paying entrance fees and watching the carnage as a spectator sport. Yet. Stadium sport is the substitute. You get enough people to sit quietly in their seats and politely clap while they suppress the outrage of their wasted potential and it will end in tears. Horrible things could happen, like people not being so distracted they actually pay attention to politics, economics, monarchy and other such crimes against humanity. I'm fine with somebody calling me a monkey if I get £50K. I mean I wouldn't give up a hobby I love and pays me a fortune just because a guy who has been manufactured to be ignorant wants to call me names. There are worse things, far, far worse things and we should fix those first if we're really bothered about how people treat each other. Which we aren't. Just look around. Whenever stuff like this pops up I ask - where's the angle? I discount the possibility of a humanitarian angle, naturally. That would be ridiculous because it's us, the human species.
    Racist.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Racist.
    Monkey
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Monkey
    Ooooh!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.