Page 104 of 441 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I hope you're not suggesting that the Great British Public vote in silly ways...
    I'm suggesting the great British public are silly for voting at all. Your argument is people are too stupid or uninformed to vote, which is different to my argument that it's stupid to vote for something that doesn't represent you. You argument ultimately advocates technocratic authoritarianism, mine advocates self determination and liberty. Opposite ends of the spectrum.

My point would be that if the majority voted for the Tories (which is not the case but the system is rigged) then the theoretical majority must want and approve of inequality and injustice and misrepresentation and general white collar criminality. Perhaps they tolerate these things because they perceive some sort of personal payoff. Or else they are afraid of the other choice that has been chosen for them and are all but ignoring the harm inherent in a Tory victory to prevent the harm they perceive in a Labour victory. It's a bit like jumping overboard and into the mouth of a waiting shark just before the boat hits the rocks. It's the fact you boarded the boat that's the real problem, not the seemingly hopeless choices you are left with thereafter. The argument that everyone else is on the boat anyway is hardly a consolation, is it?

Wouldn't it be a lot more constructive and certainly funnier if everyone watched from the shore? But of course the politicians will tell you the shore is the worst place to be because chaos reigns there, unlike on their doomed boat in shark infested waters where you'll be safe.

Madness. Only thing to do is wait it out until a majority cops on. In the meantime though, there's no conceivable benefit to letting a kraut or a frog remote control the ship. You can't even throttle the captain and grab the wheel in that instance, it wouldn't make any difference.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    That argument seems to be about voting under the current system rather than voting full stop.

Instead of voting people get given a laundry list of things they need to decide upon amongst themselves which would result in a screaming argument and people thinking fuck it I don't give a shit, and the conniving fuck face who benefitted from how things were previously wins over again by apathy.

What would you then suggest a form of referenda for every possible decision making process? Which you wouldn't trust anyway as you'd think it was open to corruption. And most people wouldn't bother taking part in.

I don't like the current system it's Jerry mandered and government seems to care more about the opinions of the editors of the noisiest and most subscribed to newspapers than actually representing the best interests of people.

But without a much better education system which has been denied to us by governments of both parties, you are still in the same position where your trusting your fate to the judgement of people who may be far less informed than yourself or you live as a hermit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The David Rockefeller creature is officially dead! It's been mostly dead for years but now it's official.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The David Rockefeller creature is officially dead! It's been mostly dead for years but now it's official.

Hey, Nobody is all bad. I heard his family donated the land on which the UN building is built. Maybe St Peter will give him a hearing at the Pearly gates
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Hey, Nobody is all bad. I heard his family donated the land on which the UN building is built. Maybe St Peter will give him a hearing at the Pearly gates
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooft. 30 minutes. Is it worth it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course. This video is narrated by a fan of Dawkins. Don't know how that's possible, but anyway.
    Für eure Sicherheit