0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

I hate you.

You know why... <_<
    Forgot I did that.

At least now I know you're safe.

If the level of activity on GW is anything to go by, a lot of people have died.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    Forgot I did that.

At least now I know you're safe.

If the level of activity on GW is anything to go by, a lot of people have died.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I think it's time to step up to RED ALERT
    Sir are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    OK. I struggled through this...
    Laughed at the bit where he said you "might as well hand over power to Hitler"
    And there was a bit about the "Looming terrorist threat". And claims that terrorist attacks have become a weekly occurance? Is that true? Really?

There are some stats here on gun crime in the US and at the bottom there's a comparison between gun deaths and terrorist ones.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34996604

Even in 2001 where 9/11 made it an excellent year for the terrorists there were still 4 times as many gun deaths. Other years since you can't even sensibly show them on the same scale. In 2015 there was more than one mass shooting a day, on average, and more than one school shooting a week. How many terrorist attacks occurred in that time? And yet guns aren't felt to be a problem in the US and terrorism is. Weird.

Overall, the video doesn’t address what Dawkins said at all. It is almost entirely a video about why we should leave the EU. Dawkins doesn't make an argument for staying, his point was that it's pretty galling to hear "you lost, get over it" and "the people have spoken" when actually it was a pretty close vote by a largely ill-informed public and the result of that vote now affects our future for generations. Maybe it will affect it for the good, we won't know for certain for years, maybe decades. But if it does turn out to have been the right thing to do then let's not pretend it was because "the people" made a well-informed, considered choice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just what I was thinking, Obama must be LOLing his face off.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    In all honesty this doesn't do Trump much harm, the whole thing is a face saving exercise

The AHCA was pretty much a republican plan in all but name, but the Republicans didn't like it because of Obama and because they knew if it ever got passed they'd never be able to repeal it without replacing it with something or having their own constituents turn on them.

It's a pretty ropey scheme in all honesty (especially for the poor bastards who had decent coverage prior to the bill and who have seen their premiums go up 300%) but the trap is that the only way to get rid of it without pissing off large amount of Americans is to move ever closer to a single payer system.

Trump won't care because he won't lose too much support over it, which he was far more likely to if his bill passed and a great number of people who voted for him lost their coverage.

And he will be able to point the finger at intransigent members of congress in his own party.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 24-03-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBC

That's Ryan's bill you fucking morons.
    Für eure Sicherheit