Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corbyn has spoken, I wonder if we will hear from him again, whenever he has anything significant to do or whenever he needs to campaign for anything he goes into hiding...let's see if he will do it again!

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has welcomed the prime minister's election announcement, calling it a "chance to vote for a government that will put the interests of the majority first".

Mr Corbyn said the Tories had "failed to rebuild the economy" and that he would be campaigning on housing, education and the NHS.

Theresa May says she wants a general election to take place on 8 June.

MPs will vote on Wednesday to approve her plan.
    ◾May to seek early general election
    ◾Live reaction to the PM's election announcement
    ◾Laura Kuenssberg on the PM's election U-turn

Explaining her decision to hold the vote, Theresa May said Britain needed certainty, stability and strong leadership following the EU referendum.

Asked whether he was the next prime minister, Mr Corbyn added: "If we win the election, yes - and I want to lead a government that will transform this country, give real hope to everybody, and above all bring about a principle of justice for everybody and economic opportunities for everybody."

The Labour leader, who was elected to replace Ed Miliband after Labour lost the 2015 election, said this time the party would be challenging the "economic narrative" that requires "huge cuts" to pay for the banking crisis.

Mr Corbyn also said Labour had been setting out policies offering a "clear and credible choice for the country", adding: "We look forward to showing how Labour will stand up for the people of Britain."

Labour's shadow cabinet met in the aftermath of Mrs May's announcement.

Tom Blenkinsop, who has been MP for Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland since 2010, said he would not be standing for re-election, citing "irreconcilable differences" with the party's leadership.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a look at my constituency (different now I've moved).
    Very, very safe Labour seat. So safe I don't think even Wenger Corbyn could mess it up.
    Might "do an NQ" and not bother.
    Probably will bother, will actually allow me to vote how I want rather than tactically as it's not going to count anyway (unless I vote Labour which I could I suppose, haven't decided yet)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Corbyn going to discuss the central banks?

Is he going to discuss fractional reserve banking? The nature of money as debt? Is he going to redress the rights imbalance between the almost unaccountable corporations and the hyper-taxed and under serviced citizen?

Hardly.

It'll be more, "2% rise for the elderly", so they can afford to pay some of the newly inflated energy bills. "More jobs" for the unemployed, while doing fuck all about unchecked immigration and slave labour. "Better hospitals" while doing fuck all about the pillaging drug companies that have the whole system held to random. "A Fairer Britain", while saying nothing about the immunity offered to cunts like Bair while the common man gets fucked over in the corporate courts by the rubber stamp system.

Just fuck off Corbyn. You had your chance to say something and you chose to play the game instead.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Just had a look at my constituency (different now I've moved).
    Very, very safe Labour seat. So safe I don't think even Wenger Corbyn could mess it up.
    Might "do an NQ" and not bother.
    Probably will bother, will actually allow me to vote how I want rather than tactically as it's not going to count anyway (unless I vote Labour which I could I suppose, haven't decided yet)
    To be honest, I'm probably the same. Ultra-safe Labour seat, he's been around donkey's years and we had all this less than 2 years ago.

It's just going to be "Brexit is good" "Brexit is bad" bullshit for 2 months. Not sure I can be bothered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My constituency has pretty much always been Tory except for 1997 when everywhere went labour.

Need to vote against that.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This election is more predictable than the Arsenal 2017/18 season under Wenger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corbyn does look little bit jaded.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And like Arsenal, the UK will soon be out of europe for the foreseeable.