User Tag List

Page 126 of 441 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Debt for Life will never be dropped. Labour knows it's not wining so it can make these silly pledges.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Polls are getting closer though.
    I don't think fees should be dropped actually, I don't see anything wrong with students paying something towards a further education which, statistically, helps you earn more.
    And it maybe makes people think twice about going to Uni, it used to be something you did in order to go into a certain career, now there are all kinds of courses which aren't worth the paper they're written on.
    But they shouldn't be so high, kids shouldn't be coming out of Uni £30k in debt before they've started out in life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Polls are getting closer though.
    I don't think fees should be dropped actually, I don't see anything wrong with students paying something towards a further education which, statistically, helps you earn more.
    And it maybe makes people think twice about going to Uni, it used to be something you did in order to go into a certain career, now there are all kinds of courses which aren't worth the paper they're written on.
    But they shouldn't be so high, kids shouldn't be coming out of Uni £30k in debt before they've started out in life.
    The whole point is to put kids in debt. That's why the levels are pure lunacy. It's the government that has opened the doors wide on higher education. Compulsory sixth form education is a complete joke. Kids need to be starting their careers as soon as possible in this chaotic and failing system. Demanding that non-academics stay on at huge expense to the taxpayer is a money drain that could better be used to fund universities and reduce or eliminate the burden of debt. But I guess it keeps them off the unemployment rolls while our paying jobs are outsourced to India and slave labour is allocated to immigrants. This whole education farce is in service of two goals. Statistical manipulation and, of course, profit. Just as health has been converted to a profit centre. Just as old age has been converted to a profit centre. What a fucking sick society this is. Run by the very worst dregs of humanity.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The whole point is to put kids in debt. That's why the levels are pure lunacy. It's the government that has opened the doors wide on higher education. Compulsory sixth form education is a complete joke. Kids need to be starting their careers as soon as possible in this chaotic and failing system. Demanding that non-academics stay on at huge expense to the taxpayer is a money drain that could better be used to fund universities and reduce or eliminate the burden of debt.
    This day is unique, you've said something political that I totally agree with.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thing about deferred payment for people needing care and being able to keep £100k.
    Why is this being painted as the evil Tories taking more money away from people? The fact is right now that IS how it works, it's increasingly clear my dad will probably have to go into a home soon and because he has assets of over £23,000 (and the price of the house he owns is included so of course he does) he will have to pay and will have to keep paying until he doesn't have assets of £23k. So this policy actually allows people to keep more of their estate to pass down to relatives, not less.
    Isn't that a good thing? It would be nice if they left people alone and let them keep everything they've worked for of course but with an ageing population I'm not sure how do-able that is.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    This thing about deferred payment for people needing care and being able to keep £100k.
    Why is this being painted as the evil Tories taking more money away from people? The fact is right now that IS how it works, it's increasingly clear my dad will probably have to go into a home soon and because he has assets of over £23,000 (and the price of the house he owns is included so of course he does) he will have to pay and will have to keep paying until he doesn't have assets of £23k. So this policy actually allows people to keep more of their estate to pass down to relatives, not less.
    Isn't that a good thing? It would be nice if they left people alone and let them keep everything they've worked for of course but with an ageing population I'm not sure how do-able that is.
    No the previous rule did not include the value of your home

Fortunately my dad put his estate into trust before all of this shit which means he doesn't own any of it and therefore his individual wealth falls well below the threshold.

It would be reasonable if most younger people were earning a fair wage and weren't having to rely on any inheritance from parents/grandparents to be able to get on the property ladder themselves.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 22-05-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. That depends...

The value of your home won’t be taken into consideration in
    the financial assessment if your spouse, civil partner or partner
    lives there, or a close relative who has a disability or is over
    . This is known as a mandatory disregard of the value of
    your property.
    None of this applies to my dad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully it starts driving families back together again. That'll piss the demonic politicians off no end, especially as they have worked so diligently and tirelessly to destroy the family.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you really think that every politician spends all day laughing evilly and making masterplans to destroy your life in every day possible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you really think that every politician spends all day laughing evilly and making masterplans to destroy your life in every day possible?
    No, I think most of them spend their days wallowing in all consuming incompetence. I've dealt with plenty. The majority were entirely detached from reality, institutionalised by the establishment to the point they couldn't think beyond the confines of their programming. Mindless drones, some of whom even meant well but wouldn't know how to take a shit without a team of civil servants running a Powerpoint presentation illustrating all the gory details. They are theatrical props, nothing more. If they become more than that, well, they become "unelectable".

The likes of Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown, Cameron, Osborne. Yeah sure, these are scheming cunts who have the sole aim of disenfranchising the majority for the benefit of the minority. I would have thought there was no lingering doubt about that at this late stage of the game. Warmongers, war criminals, serial killers, liars, thieves and fraudsters, every one of them.

Why? What do you think they are? Public servants?
    Für eure Sicherheit