User Tag List

Page 133 of 441 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Says so much that this can be an article in our "independent" (like fuck) "news"paper.

I can no longer post what I think about this election because in a "free" country standing up to "extremism" I'd be arrested if I spoke my mind. This isn't hyperbole. Many people need to wake up and look around.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest we form a vigorous pact of non-compliance with our government and that we engage with government members in a decisive and permanent fashion.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just know this. Those terror attacks you imagine really happened as described in The Sun. Well, that was your government working for you. One day you'll stop laughing. Abruptly, I suspect.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Abbot takes an "indefinite break"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40184826

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Princess May's technology proposals for "defeating terrorism" are literally insane. The word insane is overused, although by no means always invalid, when it comes to describing the antics of our tin-pot and seemingly infinitely ignorant politicians. However, the Princess takes the whole concept of insanity to unheard of levels with her overtly fascist and transparently opportunistic proposals (which undoubtedly she doesn't understand or else she'd be embarrassed to even mention them). So what nasty little twat or group of twats is hiding behind her, whispering sweet nonsense in her ear? Whoever they are, obviously they can't expect any of their lunacy to be implemented. This, I suppose, is a case of offering up ridiculous extremes in order to make less radical, yet still eminently authoritarian, steps seem acceptable by comparison. Well fuck them, whoever they are.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Princess May's technology proposals for "defeating terrorism" are literally insane. The word insane is overused, although by no means always invalid, when it comes to describing the antics of our tin-pot and seemingly infinitely ignorant politicians. However, the Princess takes the whole concept of insanity to unheard of levels with her overtly fascist and transparently opportunistic proposals (which undoubtedly she doesn't understand or else she'd be embarrassed to even mention them). So what nasty little twat or group of twats is hiding behind her, whispering sweet nonsense in her ear? Whoever they are, obviously they can't expect any of their lunacy to be implemented. This, I suppose, is a case of offering up ridiculous extremes in order to make less radical, yet still eminently authoritarian, steps seem acceptable by comparison. Well fuck them, whoever they are.
    The net bill seems to be a proposal by someone who literally doesn't understand the technology to begin with.

It's an absolute nonsense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The papers are pretty hysterical about who they want to win tomorrow.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.