User Tag List

Page 140 of 441 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    No one here is going to die.

No one in North Korea is going to die except the millions that routinely do from starvation

Whilst I think Trump is ridiculous for threatening to totally destroy a country. You can almost give him credit for the blunt honesty in finger pointing at the Chinese

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Mentally deranged dotard .
    I had to Google dotard

Very good. I look forward to the resulting tweets

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I had to Google dotard
    Oh. Just read on in the BBC article I posted and see it's explained there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mentally deranged dotard

Oh man that's funny.

I mean, we're all going to die, but you've got to laugh.

This guy is deluded. He's not anywhere near as strong as he thinks he is. Surrounded by yes men while his people suffer.

Kim isn't much better either.
    Ironically you are just starting to see the effect of Trump being surrounded by yes men, only these "servants" demand Trump says yes to them. Korea threatens the west with 12 dustbins tied together with string. Even the new western fascists in the Ukraine couldn't shovel enough into Kim's paws to make him a credible foe. But it sounds like we will have our war anyway. Been there, seen it, etc, and most of the people most certainly will get fooled again and they'll be happy for it. You know, that Trump fella might not turn out so bad after all, once he starts killing large numbers of civilians. It's what serious presidents do.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump has been ITCHING for a proper war. He's desperate to slaughter millions of children.

He's also been itching from all the herpes.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump has been ITCHING for a proper war. He's desperate to slaughter millions of children.

He's also been itching from all the herpes.
    Even if anything you were saying was in some way related to reality, it doesn't matter now. The spoiler has been quickly contained and we're back to business as usual. I suppose there wasn't much chance of an elitist tycoon making any serious or lasting changes. But at least he killed the Clintons and that's something. I was hoping he'd do a whole lot more damage before they surrounded him.

All this war business you are seeing, that's because the old crowd are back in charge. This is easy enough to figure out. The only time Trump's manufactured ratings have jumped in the media is when bombs are falling somewhere. His domestic policies have been fought tooth and nail and to a standstill, even by his own party. So I guess he got the Clintons and also made it a bit easier for Americans to witness the real intentions of their government. Some will have seen it. Others who have seen it are in the deepest denial and have retreated into the transgender, transhuman, pro-women/ pro-Islam paradox. So that was useful too, witnessing the mask come off the lefties.

All in all then, Trump has probably been the most successful president since Kennedy, which unfortunately isn't saying much.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41356836

Honestly. They're like a couple of kids.
    It's pretty pathetic.
    "You're mad". "No, you're mad"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're both mad.

Kim hasn't raped all of his children, though. At least he's got that going for him.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raped is harsh. Ivanka was well up for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah? Well what about Barron?