Page 156 of 441 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly. It makes my head spin.
    16 women have now accused POTUS of sexual assault. 16!
    With his on-tape admission of sexual assault, astonishing comments about his own daughter's body and general boorish behaviour it's all very plausible.
    And yet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Ideal outcome. Seat is an easy return in 2020, McConnell will take the heat and the Dem smear train terminates here. And Franken can't hang on now by using Moore as a shield.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With his on-tape admission of sexual assault, astonishing comments about his own daughter's body and general boorish behaviour it's all very plausible.
    And yet...
    The Russian rail is still live. Don't think for a moment changing tracks is going to make a difference there, it won't. And blowback is already parked and waiting down the line on this new track.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And yet...
    I mean, it was a known fact that he has constantly sexually assaulted his own daughter and hundreds of other women, yet millions still voted for him.

I mean, about 3 million fewer than voted for Hillary, but still...
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I mean, it was a known fact that he has constantly sexually assaulted his own daughter and hundreds of other women, yet millions still voted for him.

I mean, about 3 million fewer than voted for Hillary, but still...
    Stop teasing him.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously though. Doesn't it bother anyone that 16 people are accusing the President, who has already admitted assault on tape and has made some creepy at best comments about his own daughter, of sexual assault.
    Are we all good with that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously though. Doesn't it bother anyone that 16 people are accusing the President, who has already admitted assault on tape and has made some creepy at best comments about his own daughter, of sexual assault.
    Are we all good with that?
    I accuse you of sexual assault.

Now what?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that should be investigated.
    And if 16 people accuse me then that adds weight to those allegations.
    Especially if I've been caught on tape boasting of being able to sexually assault women because of my position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that should be investigated.
    And if 16 people accuse me then that adds weight to those allegations.
    Especially if I've been caught on tape boasting of being able to sexually assault women because of my position.
    Do you know the difference between the law and the media? Do you know the difference between evidence and a claim?

These women should be in a court providing evidence of any wrongdoing. That's how the law works. The trouble is, no evidence whatsoever has been presented by any of them. And they all waited until Trump was running for president to make these claims. Exactly the same smear tactic used against Moore.

There is an unambiguous and well rehearsed route to justice if any of these women want to take it. Beyond that, what is your concern? What do you suggest should happen? Resignation? Jail time? Explain why, when no charges have been brought nor any evidence presented.

Or do you prefer the new liberal standard of guilty without trial?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What evidence do you think that these women can provide apart from their testimony?
    Aren't all these cases one person's word against another? Especially in historic cases when no forensic evidence is available.
    When it's 16 people it's worth investigating, I'd say.

As for the timing, someone running for president is a fairly clear time when someone who never felt able to speak out about historic abuse might finally step forward. Suddenly this person who abused you could become the most powerful person in the world, I can see why that might want someone to let people know what that person is really like. And when one person steps forward that might embolden others to do so.

We have seen this a lot over the last few years, Saville, Harris, now Weinstein et al. Are all those people lying too?

The fact that Trump has been recorded boasting about being able to sexually assault women because of his position adds credence to their claims, as well as the way he generally objectifies women, including his own daughter.
    I don't think he's a paedophile or has really abused his own daughter but the way he talks about her at times...well, it's a bit odd to say the least.

And no, I don't believe in guilty until proven innocent, or in "no smoke without fire". But there is a hell of a lot of smoke here, I think some investigation is warranted.