User Tag List

Page 158 of 441 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really need to stop pretending that you have an original thought in your head. You just trust different sources and repeat those.
    Wrong, as always. I trust the repetitive cycle of history and the predictability of almost every outcome. I'll give you an analogy you might be able to grasp - although your postings here suggest not.

Take Wenger. Some people watch the endless repetitive cycle and can conclude, with certainty, he's a fraud. They don't need to be inside to confirm this, they just need to look at the cycle of evidence that repeats time and time again.

Other people, well they read press releases from Arsenal FC. Poor sods. But, you know, they are just as committed in their arguments. They really believe in the shit they have been ordered to carry.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Trump is a serial rapist or paedophile but I do believe these women, I believe he has used his position to assault women, he has admitted on tape doing so and his objectification of women including his own daughter make me believe that what these women say is probably true. And yes, I don't like Trump which maybe makes me more inclined to believe it, conversely I was a big fan of Rolf do didn't want to believe ill of him but there you go. There does seem to have been quite a culture of this sort of thing among men in certain positions of power or celebrity. Probably still is but women are feeling more able to come forward which can only be a good thing.
    It's not about instantly believing everything women say or demanding punishment without trial. My gut feel is that what these women are saying is true, I've explained why I feel that. I may be wrong. I don't know how this could ever be either proven or shown to be false.
    You are. And it will be proven false. Come back to me if this doesn't turn out to be the case. Bookmark the post.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will never be proven anything. It's one person's word against another.
    EDIT: Well, 16 people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It will never be proven anything. It's one person's word against another.
    No. It won't be that. There will be cast iron proof you are wrong. Like I said, bookmark the post.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Oh, have we progressed to pedo accusations against Trump now? That was fast.

As I said, there's not one shred of evidence to support these claims against Trump. There was no evidence against Moore either, apart from the (now admitted) forged yearbook entry the lawyer refuses to release for examination. Conyers has admitted guilt already, he paid to make it go away. There was minimal but some evidence against Franken, he didn't need to resign (and hasn't actually resigned yet) but was thrown under the bus in a vomit inducing attempt by the liberals to gain the moral high ground.

I also am happy to make a distinction between women and slags. Women stripped to their underwear parading in front of men WANT to be gawped at, whistled at, and whatever else moves their career along. The coy suggestion a certain breed of women maintain their virtue around money is humorous, but beyond the political fantasies we all might laugh but would never take claims by these women seriously. Feminists are the main problem. They demand all women be assumed virtuous by default, especially the ones who had virtue bypasses at birth. Somehow they've wrangled it to the stage where treating a whore like a whore is abuse.

So a motley crew of pole dancers, pageant contestants and assorted flashers and teasers have lined up to accuse a millionaire tycoon of being rowdy. Big deal. That's what they want, isn't it? Or are we all as brain fucked as your typical feminist now? Everyone knows the rule. You want respect, you earn it. When did that change and why?

There is that ugly mare who claims Trump groped here, despite the guy sitting beside her saying it never happened. I'm wondering why Trump would lower his standards, doesn't seem plausible. But maybe he did it and if so he needs to get a chequebook out, right? Isn't that what these things usually amount to?

Oh the moral posturing of all these champions. The great pretenders.

Well let me make myself clear. Even if Trump did touch up a few bimbos, and there's zero proof he did, I couldn't care less. Such trivialities pale compared to the real issues at play here. And if the liberals want to overturn elections they'll need to stop mirroring back their own crimes and misdemeanours and come up with something of substance. No luck so far. Not a sniff.
    It’s funny how you went on a massive long hommily about Trump when I never even mentioned him.

I’m referring to the constant accusations you’ve made about people you don’t like where the evidence doesn’t in anyway stack up but you speak of it like it’s fact.

I’m glad you can be honest enough to state that women getting molested is unimportant to you. But that’s not really even the issue here. Kids. NQ

Who gives a fuck what party Roy Moore represents. We aren’t talking about Miss World contestants. Talking about underage girls.

Does the same apply here? Is it unimportant that Moore may have nonced up young girls because he represents anti establishment views.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you lot will debate about anything

What nonsense are you debating about now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    It’s funny how you went on a massive long hommily about Trump when I never even mentioned him.

I’m referring to the constant accusations you’ve made about people you don’t like where the evidence doesn’t in anyway stack up but you speak of it like it’s fact.

I’m glad you can be honest enough to state that women getting molested is unimportant to you. But that’s not really even the issue here. Kids. NQ

Who gives a fuck what party Roy Moore represents. We aren’t talking about Miss World contestants. Talking about underage girls.

Does the same apply here? Is it unimportant that Moore may have nonced up young girls because he represents anti establishment views.
    That's not what I said and for you to claim as much is a poor reflection on you, not me.

Absolutely zero evidence against Moore, except the now discredited yearbook entry, unless you know something nobody else does. Present what you have.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    you lot will debate about anything

What nonsense are you debating about now
    The future of the world.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no need to debate. Us loony lefties are taking over

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Absolutely zero evidence against Moore, except the now discredited yearbook entry
    What evidence do you expect anyone to be able to produce for historic sexual assault allegations?
    Witnesses? I would think these things generally happen in private so that's unlikely. There will be no forensic evidence. So then you're reduced to one person's word against another.
    I Googled the yearbook thing and found this:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...beverly-nelson

“He did sign it,” she told ABC News.
    When interviewer Tom Llamasput put to her, “And you made some notes underneath,” Nelson replied: “Yes.”
    In a Friday afternoon press conference in Atlanta, the attorney Gloria Allred announced that the inscription and signature had been analysed by Arthur Anthony, a forensic document expert. In his report, which Allred presented to reporters, Anthony concluded that the note and signature belonged to Moore.
    So what does that show? It sounds like they met and he wrote an inscription in her book. She then annotated it. What does that demonstrate?
    It neither convicts him or exonerates him. One person's word against another. What has been discredited?

unless you know something nobody else does. Present what you have.
    This is my frequent question to you. You often hint and knowing better than us poor saps but never actually produce anything solid to back that up.