Page 161 of 441 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4406

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Then provide your sources. I can Google it, well I have done that. You can Google anything and get a load of different articles which will state different things.
    What are your sources and how do you know they are more credible than the articles I've found?

An emoticon is not an argument. That is her claim. If you she is lying about that then please provide your source for that claim.

Well, I agree, they should have their experts look at it. But the expert who has looked at it has said his opinion is the signature is genuine.
    Looking a the photo of it in this article:

http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-si...ocument-743091

It looks like the signature matches that on other documents he signed at the time. I'm no expert of course. It seems pretty clear that the date and location, and to my untrained eye the letters DA, have been added in a different hand. There has been no attempt to copy the handwriting in the inscription so this doesn't seem like an attempt at deception. Your counter-argument is:

That is all you say. You don't elaborate, you provide no evidence or source.
    If you have any basis to the claim that it's "highly unlikely any of it was written by him" then please provide it.
    What book did you learn the English language from? Provide the title.

I already gave you something to look up. I said look at the cunt lawyer. That's pretty easy to understand.

Here's the cunt making her political intentions very clear.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the cunt during an earlier stunt, again on the even of an election.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the cunt is also representing several of the Trump accusers. Tie this in with the charlatans hired by the DNC, such as Steele and Fusion GPS, and it's not in the least difficult to figure out what's going on.

Just like the Russian play, this one is going to blow up in their faces.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    It's not MK Dons so he's not interested.

That was actually quite good.
    For you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The start of a long war.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/14/t...peal-vote.html

I smell a rat with this whole net neutrality thing. And yet, I have first hand experience of just how shitty companies like Comcast are. I mean shitty, shitty scum of the earth. So you have a very suspicious movement led by shitty, shitty scum of the earth types like Google and Facebook, against openly shitty, shitty scumbag scum of the earth types like Comcast and AT&T. Either way, I doubt the consumer will be served. After all, what have Google and Facebook done for me lately in terms of a free Internet?

I thought of a good way to build a reverse style peer based Internet last night. It wouldn't be hard to do and it would be impossible to monitor and regulate. I'm sure people who know a lot more than I do will have thought of better routes and are probably already well advanced in the plans. That to me seems the best way. Bypass the government, its stooges and these shitty ISPs. Steal their services and make the theft so widespread they can't do anything about it except shut down - which they won't do because their "prioritised" mates will still need a service.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It will never be proven anything. It's one person's word against another.
    EDIT: Well, 16 people.
    Do you still have that link to The Hill?

Keep reading. I thought it would take a month or maybe more for the proof you think doesn't exist to emerge. I was wrong. It's starting to emerge today.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From your own source:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...trump-accusers

In case you think this is another he said/ she said (which you should clearly be able to see is not the case, but I know you by now), this isn't the key evidence I was talking about. That particular evidence is in the form of taped conversations. Deliciously, some of these tapes have fallen into Bill O'Reilly's hands. Payback is going to be a bitch of epic proportions. I sure wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of that vicious bastard.

Anyway, the point is, you have hitched your wagon to possibly the worst people that have ever existed on our planet. Even Hitler had a propaganda minister to dress things up. Maybe Genghis Khan did too, who knows? But this lot? There's not even a hint of pretence. The nakedness and blatant nature of their lies takes the breath away. If Trump achieves nothing else he's at least exposed these appalling creatures. Only people who want to be deceived and need to be deceived will remain deceived.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Trump achieves nothing
    lol
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.