User Tag List

Page 170 of 441 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it's been illegal to pay womyn less than men for the same work for AGES like.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do male prostitutes earn less than women?. Lets ask Letters. He knows everything.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only know how much your mum charges

lolz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fun fact. Men and women are different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And are treated differently.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and expect to be treated differently.
    In divorce cases women expect to be given primary custody, the house and a lions share of the husbands income. He has to move back in with his parents. Ask Eboue.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    and expect to be treated differently.
    In divorce cases women expect to be given primary custody, the house and a lions share of the husbands income. He has to move back in with his parents. Ask Eboue.
    As a woman I don't agree with that for every case. The children should be considered first before the parents, and the man should pay for the children if the woman gets custody of them. However, I know of a bloke who worked hard and became reasonably rich. His wife had an affair and left, eventually getting a divorce and she took him to the cleaners, he literally had to start again. There were no children involved. She also hid the fact that she was seeing someone as the divorce was going through which would have meant she got less if found out. He was one of the nicest blokes you could meat I never met his ex but she sounded like a right conniving whotsitl

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    And are treated differently.
    Yeah...
    Are you making a point?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    As a woman I don't agree with that for every case. The children should be considered first before the parents, and the man should pay for the children if the woman gets custody of them. However, I know of a bloke who worked hard and became reasonably rich. His wife had an affair and left, eventually getting a divorce and she took him to the cleaners, he literally had to start again. There were no children involved. She also hid the fact that she was seeing someone as the divorce was going through which would have meant she got less if found out. He was one of the nicest blokes you could meat I never met his ex but she sounded like a right conniving whotsitl
    Hate to hear about that sort of thing. But when you think about it, the reason the court system favours the woman more is because it's based of old sexist views that stem back to not wanting women to work or earn more then men.