Page 176 of 441 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4407

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Deranged is the new normal. The Russian collusion and Assad chemical diet of bullshit is the very definition of insanity. But that's what you see playing out in the mainstream media and our houses of parliament. It's not Alex Jones firing missiles into cities. It wouldn't be so bad had the whole plot line not been played out before in Iraq.

Being called insane by anyone who buys one piece of this hogwash and criminality is high praise indeed.
    The system requires widespread stupidity. in fact its essential.

"Military grade" toxin that allows victims to drive around a bit, shop a bit, dine a bit, before not actually killing them?

Attack by the Syrian regime , that is followed within hours by Israeli retaliation on key military targets elsewhere?. How convenient

Retaliation by "Allies" on chemical factories that produce no toxic cloud at the said locations and no 3rd party collateral?Hmmm?

The system is designed to leave you so mortgaged and indebted to your eyeballs that you are not in any frame of mind to do anything else but nod complacently.

Ignorance is truly bliss
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    The system requires widespread stupidity. in fact its essential.

"Military grade" toxin that allows victims to drive around a bit, shop a bit, dine a bit, before not actually killing them?

Attack by the Syrian regime , that is followed within hours by Israeli retaliation on key military targets elsewhere?. How convenient

Retaliation by "Allies" on chemical factories that produce no toxic cloud at the said locations and no 3rd party collateral?Hmmm?

The system is designed to leave you so mortgaged and indebted to your eyeballs that you are not in any frame of mind to do anything else but nod complacently.

Ignorance is truly bliss
    We have maybe a couple of years left before computer techniques will allow every falsehood to become true, in real time. We're headed to a very bad place, fast. And the invasion of privacy thing, where you have nothing to hide so nothing to fear - that will ensure anyone stupid enough to believe in anti-establishment "conspiracy theories" can be identified and handled with maximum efficiency. Maybe they'll have a game show where compliant citizens can vote on sanctions for the unbelievers?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Deranged is the new normal. The Russian collusion and Assad chemical diet of bullshit is the very definition of insanity. But that's what you see playing out in the mainstream media and our houses of parliament. It's not Alex Jones firing missiles into cities. It wouldn't be so bad had the whole plot line not been played out before in Iraq.

Being called insane by anyone who buys one piece of this hogwash and criminality is high praise indeed.
    Oh.

Maybe you would like to take the time to back up your assertion of me mentioning I’ve bought in to the so called ‘Allied’ attack on Syria?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    Oh.

Maybe you would like to take the time to back up your assertion of me mentioning I’ve bought in to the so called ‘Allied’ attack on Syria?
    That's not the assertion.

Your silly fallback to a tired old tactic is the complaint.

Anyone who highlights the now blatant lies of the establishment becomes an Alex Jones fanboy by default. Before that it was David Icke, but he seems to have gone out of fashion.

But okay, you're right. You never did mention what (or if) you think.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hang on pal. You said I bought in to it.

That’s an assertion.

So put up or shut the fuck up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hang on pal. You said I bought in to it.

That’s an assertion.

So put up or shut the fuck up.
    Nope.

I said "by anyone". But go ahead and include yourself if you want to.

A response to the "derangement" you brought up is what I "put up", so take that as me selecting your option 1 rather than option 2. In fact take it for granted I won't be shutting up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re completely doing what you accuse others of doing by pretty much parroting Infowars.

And if you don’t think your style is on the Alex Jones scale, you should think again.

I know full well that what passes as “News” is in fact an editorial and that we are being fed what the owner of that editorial demands we believe.

Reading between the lines, Assad has his war won and is very close to achieving his endgame.

Consequently it makes no sense for him to use chemical weapons at this stage. Nor does it make sense for Putin to sanction the use of chemical weapons. Assad would definitely have had to get authorisation from Russia to launch such an attack.

He is Putin’s puppet now because without his support, Assad would have been alive and kicking today as much as Gadaffi.

As for the strikes themselves, the UK branch of the so-called “Allies” (who according to Boris Johnson, represent “the World “ despite being comprised of only 3 countries) could have hit Assad and the Syrians far harder and in a more meaningful way if they went after the Syrian investment bankers trading in London, two of whom are the fucking sons of the Syrian government’s chemical weapons chief! And while at that the UK government could also go after Assad’s father in law who is a cardiologist in Harley Street!

Hitting the powerful where it hurt would have been far more meaningful and effective than strikes compounding the misery of those who already have suffered and have nothing.

But they will never do that. If you’re rich, powerful and good at playing the game, it doesn’t matter if you’re Syrian, American, Russian, British or from Bumfucktu, they’re all in it together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re completely doing what you accuse others of doing by pretty much parroting Infowars.

And if you don’t think your style is on the Alex Jones scale, you should think again.

I know full well that what passes as “News” is in fact an editorial and that we are being fed what the owner of that editorial demands we believe.

Reading between the lines, Assad has his war won and is very close to achieving his endgame.

Consequently it makes no sense for him to use chemical weapons at this stage. Nor does it make sense for Putin to sanction the use of chemical weapons. Assad would definitely have had to get authorisation from Russia to launch such an attack.

He is Putin’s puppet now because without his support, Assad would have been alive and kicking today as much as Gadaffi.

As for the strikes themselves, the UK branch of the so-called “Allies” (who according to Boris Johnson, represent “the World “ despite being comprised of only 3 countries) could have hit Assad and the Syrians far harder and in a more meaningful way if they went after the Syrian investment bankers trading in London, two of whom are the fucking sons of the Syrian government’s chemical weapons chief! And while at that the UK government could also go after Assad’s father in law who is a cardiologist in Harley Street!

Hitting the powerful where it hurt would have been far more meaningful and effective than strikes compounding the misery of those who already have suffered and have nothing.

But they will never do that. If you’re rich, powerful and good at playing the game, it doesn’t matter if you’re Syrian, American, Russian, British or from Bumfucktu, they’re all in it together.
    Okay. So we're both parroting infowars then, apparently, because most of what you said there is the same as what I've said.

Seriously though, what the hell does any of this have to do with Alex Jones?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, I’ve scanned Infowars briefly and noticed a massive correlation (if ~100% can be classed as correlation) between what you say and what I saw there at that complete travesty of a ‘news’ source.

I had a lot of time on a 9 hour flight to think about and read between the lines on what is officially being put out by the respective governments and their go to press lackeys.