Page 177 of 440 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4400

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Seriously though, what the hell does any of this have to do with Alex Jones?
    For some reason, I can’t put my finger on it, but I envisage you like this whenever you post on Arsenal related news.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1mGw9mBVNUc
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    For some reason, I can’t put my finger on it, but I envisage you like this whenever you post on Arsenal related news.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1mGw9mBVNUc

WTF are you on about? That's great. He's 100% right there. What bit don't you agree with? Didn't realise he'd gone x-rated but I approve wholeheartedly.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, I’ve scanned Infowars briefly and noticed a massive correlation (if ~100% can be classed as correlation) between what you say and what I saw there at that complete travesty of a ‘news’ source.

I had a lot of time on a 9 hour flight to think about and read between the lines on what is officially being put out by the respective governments and their go to press lackeys.
    Off you go then. 100% is your target.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

WTF are you on about? That's great. He's 100% right there. What bit don't you agree with? Didn't realise he'd gone x-rated but I approve wholeheartedly.
    It’s just how I envisage you when posting. Nothing more to it.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s just how I envisage you when posting. Nothing more to it.
    Jones business model is to trawl the alternative web for news, roll it into a show and sell vitamins. It's an act, a stage persona. But it doesn't detract in any way from the sources he digs up. Same with a whole bunch of the aggregator sites. Absolutely nothing wrong with it and the only reason he gets grief is because he's doing a much better job than the mainstream.

A mainstream which, trawls the newswires and "unnamed sources" (establishment propaganda mouthpieces), aggregates it and then tries to sell Mercedes Benz or Hollywood.

So if you claim infowars is a "travesty" then sure. But show me something that isn't.

There are a few guys standing up right now. I gave you one. Carlson. To stand in the face of the media crowd when the war drums are beating and the missiles flying, that's what a journalist is supposed to do. So how disgraceful is it when an opinion piece like Carslon has to do their job for them?

The real news comes from 2 sources.

What the politicians say, compared to what they do.

What the legal mob says, compares to what it does.

That's where you'll find the news.

All of it is spun. But all of it contains information that can be used to construct the facts. Or some of them. If you have a memory and an attention span.

More and more people are figuring this out and that's why we see Jones becoming prominent. His act corresponds to reality far more closely than the legacy media. That's how he makes his money. The legacy media could do it too if they weren't so hopelessly compromised.

And anyway, I don't watch Jones. Try David Knight. One of the best hosts out there.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    What do you make of what's happening?
    Honestly not sure what to make of it all but it's looking like quite the shitshow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't tell what's real and what's parody any more.

Literally, the mayor they interview is called Nutter.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amber Rudd has resigned.

May needs to go.

And by 'go' I mean 'die'
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Labour 35674 - Tories 0

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amber Rudd Greenlights exit.