Page 188 of 441 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Honestly don't understand this attitude - a friend of a friend on FB does it a lot: "Nasty old EU, not bending over and giving us everything we want".
    Why should they? It's a negotiation, one which we initiated. We want what's best for us, they want what's best for them, there is bound to be some tension there.
    It's like divorcing your wife and then whining she wants half the house.
    Of course Europe do want the best for them, but we are making it easy for them. No deal is better than a bad deal. Once the 'no deal' is on the table, then the real negotiations can begin. Until then, the UK get s nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Honestly don't understand this attitude - a friend of a friend on FB does it a lot: "Nasty old EU, not bending over and giving us everything we want".
    Why should they? It's a negotiation, one which we initiated. We want what's best for us, they want what's best for them, there is bound to be some tension there.
    It's like divorcing your wife and then whining she wants half the house.
    ... or people wanting British laws run by the British justice system, then calling 3 judges 'traitors' for saying British law must be followed (and Parliament have the say).

Of course, it might be because the press are owned by people like an Australian living in America wanting the people to get the country out of the EU so they can get laws put into place to exploit ordinary people to their own gain.

What I find troubling is how they brexiteers played the racial game and then wash their hands when, after winning the vote, racist idiots in the country assume that means they now have the right to harass and even murder foreigners and non-white Brits. You see what the campaign used to get its way. And STILL people think that foreigners are taking jobs and somehow simultaneously not working and living off the state - how thick can people possibly be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    Of course Europe do want the best for them, but we are making it easy for them. No deal is better than a bad deal. Once the 'no deal' is on the table, then the real negotiations can begin. Until then, the UK get s nothing.
    No, no no! No deal IS a bad deal. End of story.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're making a complete mess of it but is anyone really surprised about that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No deal is better than a bad deal..
    Explain what 'no deal' means for the Automotive sector, aviation, energy, food, travel, customs and the Irish border. In your own time.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His schtick is wearing a bit thin for me.

And he's wrong, all leave voters most definitely are thick.
    Last edited by GP; 25-06-2018 at 07:53 PM.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like his schtick. He says himself that it’s a character and he personally doesn’t agree with everything the character says.
    I think the video makes a good point. I think people on both sides of this were poorly informed. I count myself in that.
    It’s simplistic to say that all Leavers were thick/ignorant/racist.
    The reality is a bit more complicated.

(I do think most racists voted Leave though, they’re in for a rude awakening when they realise that them foreigners aren’t going to stop coming over here simultaneously leeching off our benefits system and stealing their jobs)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty clear

All leavers are thick and racist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    It's pretty clear

All leavers are thick and racist.
    Well, maybe not all but most of them, I think.