User Tag List

Page 190 of 441 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that NQ has been banned, it's not fair to mention him to WUM. It looks bad on your part as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Basically though, yeah. Cameron is a ****, basically. He offered the referendum to appease "the right" but complacently assumed that when push comes to shove people would vote to Remain.
    I did too actually. So they never thought to make a plan for what leaving actually meant or what it looked like. 2 years later and they still don't seem to know. The twats.

People voted leave for a lot of reasons, but there's now no time for the government to ratify a withdrawal agreement, so we leave with no deal. Did anyone vote for that? What does that mean for jobs, for aviation, for haulage, for our border, Northern Ireland, Gibraltar, AU nationals living here, UK nationals living in the EU... it goes on and on.

Whatever the outcome of the referendum, the government has no mandate for what they are doing.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power n Glory View Post
    Now that NQ has been banned, it's not fair to mention him to WUM. It looks bad on your part as well.
    Fine. Edited my post and the reply to it which quoted it.
    Was intended as a lighthearted remark on his...temperament, not to wind anyone up.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remain woz robbed!

Guess all they can do is punish those involved in the election campaign? The result will still be held sacrosanct, sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Remain woz robbed!

Guess all they can do is punish those involved in the election campaign? The result will still be held sacrosanct, sadly.
    It's the Will of the People.

Russian people, mostly.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Remain woz robbed!

We need VAR tbh...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    It's the Will of the People.

Russian people, mostly.
    I don't think we should dismiss the fact that a lot of people wanted to leave.
    But...I don't think that will end up looking like what they thought it would look like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think we should dismiss the fact that a lot of people wanted to leave.
    But...I don't think that will end up looking like what they thought it would look like.
    Of course, many thought we should leave because the NHS would get a load of extra money. That wasn't true.

Many thought we should leave because the EU is un-democratic. Well, can you honestly look at what's going on in the Conservative party and say that's better?

Many people thought we should leave to get rid of brown people.

No matter how you voted, I don't see anyone being happy at how this was handled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The greatest failing was that of the Commons. It was a non binding vote by a slim majority. The MPs then mostly went ahead as if they had no choice.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 04-07-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    The greatest failing was that of the Commons. It was a non binding vote by a slim majority. The MPs then mostly went ahead as if they had no choice.
    My then MP voted to leave in the vote. His constituents voted to remain.
    So he can sod right off, and I'm glad he lost his seat in the ensuing general election.