Page 21 of 449 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coutinho Is Boss, I guess View Post
    Well he did look like one.

But then he also looked like someone who was told what he'd be doing about 5 minutes before he got there.

https://voteforpolicies.org.uk/ is mildly interesting, if you can pretend to ignore things you might already have heard e.g. 'Northern Powerhouse'
    Very interesting. I like the way the lies are all clearly summarised. I like the way each party has entirely contradictory policies within the same manifesto. It's revealing how none of the parties say anything about the fundamental issues of debt, liberty and genuine justice. You can see from this that each party has one primary aim, perpetuation of the corrupt system.

I came out as 33% Greens, 33% Lib Dem, 33% Labour. I wouldn't vote for any of those bastards even with a gun to my head.

The stupidity of UKIP was also revealed. It was so easy to spot their manifesto. Same with the cuntservatives.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Who are you going to vote for?....are you going to spoil or indeed soil your ballot?

"The stupidity of UKIP was also revealed. It was so easy to spot their manifesto"

Pretty much my thoughts on doing the Survey, i came across 60% Labour and 40% Lib Dem but i pretty much knew from the off set which policies belonged to which party
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 19-04-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't vote, I'm not registered.

Only way to be sure.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Only way to be sure.
    I didn't vote last year, couldn't be bothered to fill out the form to register at a different address.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I didn't vote last year, couldn't be bothered to fill out the form to register at a different address.
    I think they register you automatically now using data they illegally obtain through privacy violations. I feel slightly ashamed of not voting because good men died in wars (sic) so politicians could renege on their pledges.

Still, election fever and all that. Serious stuff, in some countries (mainly the ones we are bombing or politically undermining) people don't even get the vote. Sometimes (apart from when I'm being threatened by the tax fascists tbf) I forget and take for granted the benefits of living in a free consumer society.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Fuck it, a democracy gives you the right not to vote as well as the right to vote (unlike somewhere like Zimbabwe where you have to prove to someone who is probably holding a bat that you have an ink stained finger....oh and obviously that you voted for Uncle Bob as well)

Fining people for not voting like they do in Australia seems counter intuitive to me, if people feel motivated to vote or feel they are voting for something worthwhile than they will and if they don't, although arguably you can say they don't have the right to complain if they don't vote it's also up to them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    arguably you can say they don't have the right to complain
    It's the other way around. If you endorse shit and by your participation bring about shit then you can hardly complain when the very shit you asked for happens. Conversely, if you say fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on and I reject you on all counts and under all circumstances on principle and without respite, then it is kind of your duty to complain relentlessly thereafter.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who do you think brought the notion that failing to vote denies you the right to express an opinion? The very cunts (and their media) demanding you endorse them. It would be very interesting to see the true face of the state if people woke up and finally did the responsible thing and withdrew their endorsement. I think you'd see the true nature of state unmasked in that moment.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Only way to be sure.
    Go on then...
    Sure of what?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Fuck it, a democracy gives you the right not to vote as well as the right to vote (unlike somewhere like Zimbabwe where you have to prove to someone who is probably holding a bat that you have an ink stained finger....oh and obviously that you voted for Uncle Bob as well)

Fining people for not voting like they do in Australia seems counter intuitive to me, if people feel motivated to vote or feel they are voting for something worthwhile than they will and if they don't, although arguably you can say they don't have the right to complain if they don't vote it's also up to them.
    I think you should have to go and vote, even if you choose to spoil your ballot paper.
    In the last election more people didn't vote than voted for any one party

If those people all bothered to get off their arses and vote then they could make a real difference. Our political system is rubbish and none of the parties are trustworthy but like it or not we are all going to have an MP representing us and government running the country. Not voting doesn't change that and apathy only helps the more extreme parties.

The only easy thing any of us can do is vote, at least that way we've had as much of a say as we can have under the current system. We could try and become more politically active I guess, get involved in a party we believe in and try to make a difference that way. What else is there? Sitting around not voting and moaning about it all on the Internet changes nothing.