User Tag List

Page 215 of 440 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4398

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear May would be of more use to me if I skinned her and turned her skin into a lampshade. Or fashioned her into a piece of high-end luggage. I can even add her to my collection!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It puts the lotion on its skin...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It puts the lotion on its skin...
    Or else I'll do the dance again

NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46619689

They are like a load of children!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He clearly said stupid woman, and he's right.

Remember when Gordon Brown got dragged over the coals for calling that bigoted woman a bigot?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was funny.
    Although he should have stuck to his guns and not apologised to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed.

Imagine if Ed Miliband could eat a sandwich like a normal person, none of this shit would be happening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An actual White House press release.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised it didn't end "Mwaaa hahahahahaa!"
    The prick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm surprised it didn't end "Mwaaa hahahahahaa!"
    The prick.
    I'll get you next time, Gadget!