User Tag List

Page 237 of 449 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4481

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... and of course, in any case, it is everyone else's fault.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    She has definite mental issues. She takes a view and then regardless of any new evidence, changes of circumstance, etc. she is mentally incapable of stepping back and taking a second look. She thinks changing your mind is a sign of weakness even if you change it because of new facts or guidance.
    Cognitive dissonance, innit.
    It's very common, particularly with senior politicians. Witness Blair dig his heels in further and further as it became more and more apparent that there were no WMDs
    His entire reputation was built on that decision, he can't admit to himself or anyone else he was wrong.
    Same with May here, she's staked her reputation on delivering Brexit and by God she'll do it regardless of what a Pyrrhic victory that will be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, actually, I don't agree with that. The referendum result was what it was.
    I did sign one recently for a People's Vote, that is the only sensible option now.
    This deal isn't what most Leavers wanted and it's certainly not what any Remainer wants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm past caring.

9 days before we crash out. Brexists had their chance. Time to stop fucking around.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I’d like a second referendum, aren’t the chances of that happening pretty much zero?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    As much as I’d like a second referendum, aren’t the chances of that happening pretty much zero?
    It does seem that way. But only because May is so obsessed with getting her sodding deal voted through and is willing to throw us off the no-deal cliff if it doesn't. She refuses to even entertain the notion.
    And Corbyn has now half-heartedly suggested one but it's far too little, too late from him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    You know what? Fuck it, I've signed.
    They should ask the people again but if they're not prepared to do that then this is the only other sensible option.
    Otherwise it's the cliff edge of a no deal or a deal which seems to have united everyone in how much it smells.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over 700,000 so far. Will probably break the million today.