Page 284 of 441 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 4406

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you vote "No Deal"

What, forever? They're never allowed to make a deal with the EU? What would that deal look like? What's included? The Backstop?
    "No Deal" is meaningless. A deal will have to be done at some point.

You can't put something that's completely undefined on a ballot, that's the reason we're in this mess in the first place.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, not forever. But that's the initial way of leaving the EU. After that it's up to parliament to decide what relationship we have with the EU or any other country.
    I think No Deal is well defined, agree it doesn't say what happens in the future but you could say the same about Remain - is that forever, does that mean we can't ever vote on this again?
    Democracy should always be able to change as public opinion does. But if we're going to leave then we have to know what that looks like initially.

One of my FB friends said we should have another "in-out" referendum but with also the option to choose between "No Deal" or "May's Deal" (or whatever version Boris comes up with, if it's in any way different).
    His idea was that you'd only get to choose which Leave option if you vote Leave, IMO you should be able to select an option regardless. So:

Do you want to Remain or Leave.

IF we vote to Leave, which option would you prefer.

To me that's the only way we can sort out this mess. If Leave and No Deal wins then so be it. At least there's a mandate for it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Apparently he wanted to spend less time with his family.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking hell.

But. Here’s the thing.
    He probably does know it. But this bumbling buffoon act is very effective and disarming. I’ve fallen for it, to be honest. When he was Mayor during the Olympics I thought his speeches were hilarious.

The problem is, underneath the veneer of affable buffoon there’s a nasty piece of work. And the more powerful he is, the more dangerous that becomes.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's Prime Minister, it might've worked charming to Londoners. Fuck knows why though.

I repeat, he's Prime Minister. He can't get by without some display of ability at public speaking.

I repeat:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's massively out of his depth.
    The affable buffoon act does work well with the public - and come on, let's admit it, the Wiff-waff thing was funny, he is pretty entertaining.
    But it's not going to wash with world leaders. And it's not washing with his own party.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)