Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Mr Johnson " What is your plan for the funding of the NHS"
    "Get Brexit done"

When will the Uk win a major sporting event?
    "Get Brexit done"

What will we do about Letters
    "Get Brexit done"
    Can we get rid of foreigners when Brexit is done? Like the Kroenkes?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. They're fan-dabby-dozy

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 year old kid on the hospital floor?

Get Brexit done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    4 year old kid on the hospital floor?

Get Brexit done.
    To be fair, he didn’t say that.
    He just stole the dude’s phone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't vote Tory.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boris

And, unfortunately, this is the problem. That video is good. It's funny, well done, Boris is good in it.
    People like him.
    They don't care about his endless lies.
    They don't care about his opinions about poor people and foreigners.
    They don't care that he's had an incredibly privileged upbringing and doesn't give a monkeys about anyone who didn't.
    They don't care about this plans for the NHS (his real plans, I mean, not the ones he admits to).
    None of it matters. All that matters is how funny he is.

Corbyn is not a strong leader. He is idealistic and not always realistic.
    But I basically think he's a decent bloke. I believe him when he says the things he wants to do.
    I think he's generally right that we need a fairer society.
    But he's going to lose because he isn't funny and Boris is and people just don't care what's true any more.
    Witness the reaction to the picture of the kid on the pile of coats. The propaganda machine goes into overdrive, desperately trying to cast doubt on it despite the chief of the NHS trust conceding it's genuine. And people are buying into it, despite the demonstrable mess the NHS and Education system are in after 10 years of Tory rule.
    It's all completely fucked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think he's funny at all.

I think he's a cunt. Like all tories.

It won't affect you, because you're rich. It will affect millions who already can't cope with the damage his cunt party have done to this country.

Poverty isn't funny.
    Children on the floors of hospitals because they've fucked the NHS isn't funny.
    Knife crime epidemic because police funding has been decimated isn't funny.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    It won't affect you, because you're rich. It will affect millions who already can't cope with the damage his cunt party have done to this country.
    It won't affect me as much because yes, in the grand scheme of things I am rich.
    But it'll affect me if the education is system is screwed (which it is) as I can't afford a private school.
    It'll affect me if the NHS is screwed (which it is), I probably can afford private health care and am starting to seriously contemplate it as I no longer trust the NHS to be there for me if and when I need it.
    The things they're doing aren't funny, but while, yes, Boris is a cunt he is entertaining.
    The wiff-waff speech is funny, the video above is funny.
    He is objectively good at this stuff. It's dangerous because behind that thin veneer of affable buffoon he is a calculating cunt who is going to continue to destroy the NHS and the poor. But people don't care, because the buffoon act is so disarmingly effective.
    Not saying it's a good thing, it isn't, but it's the world we live in right now.

As I said:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He nicked that video idea from a Labour MP anyway.

https://twitter.com/DrRosena/status/1197884965444366337