User Tag List

Page 340 of 441 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4404

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be a by election if a Candidate switches parties.
    As you say I'd have some respect for him if he does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Oh yeah, same here. If he did the barest of bare minimums in pretence that he represents the people, I'd have huge respect for the guy.

Obviously not really.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60062913

Boris to get away with it for the 23,326,784,208th time.
    I'm sure next time there will be some consequences. Next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes and no.

In this case, given the MP in question sponsored a bill that would have made it law for a by election, it will be difficult for him to argue there shouldnt be one.

However when you look at some of the MPs who were bullied out of the Labour Party under Corbyn, is that right that a by election is forced? Means there would be no consequences for the bullying behaviour as they know they could bully a difficult MP out and most likely win the seat back for their chosen candidate. I dont think that would be a good way forward either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60062913

Boris to get away with it for the 23,326,784,208th time.
    I'm sure next time there will be some consequences. Next time.
    They are staking a lot on this report, but as it is written by a civil servant, it is unlikely to say whether the Prime Minsiter was lying etc because asking a civil servant to write a report that could potentially bring down a prime minister/governemnt is going into dodgy ground for what is supposed to be a neutral service.

However if the report does state boris knew of the parties etc, given his defence so far is wait for the report, it will be difficult to see how he survives but i do think an independent report should have been commissioned rather than by a civil servant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my hopes are fading he'll go soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This party thing is confusing the hell out of me.

Is it JUST the office party people are pissed about? Or other stuff too, like shutting down the country for 2 years and delivering misery, ruin and death to so many people while spending all the stolen loot enriching his mates (like every other political party ever)?

The former seems to suggest politicians are the ultimate hypocrites. But I'm wondering if there's anyone who didn't already know that? The latter is some pretty bad shit, but last time I looked a lot of people were supporting it.

Confusing, isn't it? Almost schizophrenic.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most people bought in to the restrictions, there was clearly a situation which required a response. But the response cost people.
    It cost people jobs and businesses, it cost time spent with family and friends, it cost some people the opportunity to say good bye to loved ones.
    It took a big toll on people's mental health.
    And most people put up with that cost, they thought it was for the greater good so they got on with it.
    But now we find that people like Boris - the very people who were setting the rules and saying how vital it was that we followed them - were flouting them.
    And every lie about it has exposed another.
    Sure, we all know that politicians lie and are often hypocritical, but when the rules they set cost people this much and we find that the people setting them weren't following them.
    People have collectively snapped.

But it seems, as always, there will be no consequence for Boris. Good old Boris. Isn't he funny? Ha ha haa! Wiff waff!
    Although that blundering affable oaf character he plays is wearing thin now. It's not fooling people like it used to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60068612

Well, that's good enough for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given Boris' (and his gangs) general contempt for the risks they were facing when they held all those parties despite the deadly covid killer going around - 150K DEAD, SCREAM IT EVERY DAY - it makes me wonder. Has he forgotten he almost died from covid?

Or so the story goes.

At the time even I didn't believe such nerve would exist to (how should we say it?) "exaggerate" such a serious issue. I meant "fake". But you look at the death's doorstep stories from back then, and the party, party stories from now. Is it once bitten, not shy at all?

It's just odd. Or maybe it's just a simple case of him forgetting he almost died.

Allegedly.
    Für eure Sicherheit