Page 345 of 441 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Johnson set the rules. He broke them. Sometimes minutes after he communicated them.

He is the PM. He unlike Starmer is accountable and is meant to be subject to the Ministerial Code.

The PM broke the rules. Repeatedly.

And he did it on our dime.

Even if Starmer has broken the rules, all he is is a hypocrite that has damaged himself and his party.

Johnson broke the Ministerial code - and we paid for him to do it. I don’t give a fuck if he stays or goes, but you couldn’t wait to wade in here with glee when it looks as if Starmer has a case to answer.

You’re just a fucking Tory stooge who would vote for them even if you were in JRMs constituency.

Don’t even pretend otherwise.
    I do not disagree with what you say about Johnson, he should go exactly for reasons you’ve stated above.

I disagree slightly with what you say about starmer just being a hypocrite as I said to Mac he not only voted for these laws but demanded stronger/longer lockdowns as well. If you want to be prime minister, you need to hold yourself to the same standards and starmer has failed on that.

I’ve said it before on here Johnson needs to go so I’m hardly rushing over with glee on this one either but for your information, while I make no bones about being on the right, since Johnson took over I quit the party and have protest voted for independent candidates since I did so. Some stooge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I do not disagree with what you say about Johnson, he should go exactly for reasons you’ve stated above.

I disagree slightly with what you say about starmer just being a hypocrite as I said to Mac he not only voted for these laws but demanded stronger/longer lockdowns as well. If you want to be prime minister, you need to hold yourself to the same standards and starmer has failed on that.

I’ve said it before on here Johnson needs to go so I’m hardly rushing over with glee on this one either but for your information, while I make no bones about being on the right, since Johnson took over I quit the party and have protest voted for independent candidates since I did so. Some stooge
    Absolutely. Only a totally committed (or committable) stooge would still be voting at this late stage of the play.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voting makes almost no difference.
    Not voting makes even less difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Voting makes almost no difference.
    Not voting makes even less difference.
    I think voting should be compulsory.

You dont have to vote for any party/candidate as you can spoil your ballot but i think everyone should vote in every election. Sure spoilt ballots dont count but if of the votes cast, a large majority are spoilt, it does send a message that the parties need to change/listen to engage people.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure about it being compulsory, I know it is in Australia and there is an argument to be made. I think one could argue that part of the right to vote is the right not to though.
    I think there should be a test before you can vote. I used to joke about that but now I'm increasingly serious. Not an intelligence test, but people should demonstrate that have some idea of who they're voting for and what they stand for. We also need electoral reform, the FPTP system yields wildly unrepresentative results. We end up with a government who the vast majority of people didn't vote for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starmer's taken a positon of principle and said he'd go if fined - so Johnson's completely exposed now

it's a total joke that some tories are saying Starmer's placing pressure on the police - he had to make a statement to get the issue sorted

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61389100

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Starmer's taken a positon of principle and said he'd go if fined - so Johnson's completely exposed now

it's a total joke that some tories are saying Starmer's placing pressure on the police - he had to make a statement to get the issue sorted

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61389100
    Again i disagree here by using Starmer’s own words. He said the prime minister should resign when the police started investigating (he also said Cummings hsould be sacked and he wasnt fined as Durham dont issue retrospective fines) so why does this standard he expected of johnson not apply to himself? He was asked that in his conference yesterday as to why his own words which he tweeted dont apply and his answer was “I’m a man of honour/principle/integrity” which is hardly great when justifying why you wont resign for something you said hte prime minister should have.

But he also said he would only go if fined. As i said above Durham dont appear to issue retrospective fines (as was case with Cummings) so if they say he broke the rules but no fine, would he go? If not, not exactly great principles.

I do also agree that tories are wrong to say he is placing pressure on teh police. Johnson did hte same (the MET should think very carefully before issuing fines). He had to make a statement as you say but thats purely because labour got themselves into this mess with a piss poor communication strategy where htey appeared shifty, found to have lied over Rayner being there and basically created this mess themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honesty and decency matter.

After months of denials the Prime Minister is now under criminal investigations for breaking his own lockdown laws.

He needs to do the decent thing and resign.
    That’s what starmer tweeted.

He is now under investigation for breaking the law. I accept they weren’t his but he did vote for them (and wanted longer lockdowns etc).

For a man of principle/honour/integrity, he hasn’t really answered why the above applies to johnson but not himself

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    https://newsthump.com/2022/05/09/fck-says-boris/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a man of principle/honour/integrity, he hasn’t really answered why the above applies to johnson but not himself
    Were there months of denials from Starmer?