Page 372 of 441 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Presented without comment.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    I agree to a point. And Letters has my post all wrong.

To have been misleading, disrespectful and disregarding, is not a good politician.

I am simply wanting politicians to engage on the issues that affect all of our lives, and to debate them properly.

I don’t think they’re all the same, but I do think the people who run them are…and that means we never get a government with the peoples interests at heart, unless it’s beneficial to the elite.

Starmer and a centre left would be exactly the same. Maybe with slightly less corruption, but still acting on behalf of the few.

I don’t care who leads the country, so long as they serve us, not the other way round. Whether you’re low tax, capitalist, whatever…..the vote should be about electing what you think is most true of your beliefs, and conscience. If I don’t know what anyone stands for because it’s just mudslinging, I really have no idea, and it simply comes down to a big game of I’m a celeb….whilst the people in the background find more ways to rob the common man.
    Politics is broken. And you’re in a minority. You’re willing to consider what is important, listen to what is on offer and vote accordingly. That is not how most voters (or at least enough to tip the scale) behave. You can see through bullshit. Most voters can’t or don’t want to do the same. They are more interested in hearing the lies they want to hear. They also tend to support political parties in the way they follow sports teams. It’s more important to win, by whatever means. It’s so important to them, they’ll vote for their team, even where it’s clearly against their interests. Because it’s the result on election night that is all important and who cares what happens after.

We won. You lost. Get over it. Fuck off snowflake/gammon/boomer.

All arguments are twisted, to support your team and you can never admit you’ve been duped. You just double down and you get the outcome you deserve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing that's certain is that politics wont be fixed by politicians...or they wont do it willingly.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The monkeys at typewriters were bound to write something useful eventually...
    All the rest of it? Shit we've done this many times before. It is, because you said it's so. No reasoning, no historical evidence or correlation, just proclamations, none of which are supported by scientific findings or even common sense. You think people are stupid and incapable, like you. I think there's endless possibility. Let's leave it at that because an ape can't communicate with an ant.

To prevent you having to waste time, don't just hit back with "La, la, la, you didn't answer my "points"." Instead, read one of the million posts from the past.

But the first sentence, false modesty and fake self deprecation. I can feel the vomit in sub eruption state. Please, just don't. You aren't my friend and you will never be. There's no need for us to communicate on a level that implicates otherwise.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 09-07-2022 at 06:09 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You all wrapped up in it? Who's it going to be? The next PM? OOOOOOOOOHHHH - so very exciting.

Still buying it, even though it poisoned you every time? Now that's what I call commitment. Straight jackets not optional.

When? What will be the straw that breaks this?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I would say, for the sake of the nation, if you are going to play out the charade - please pick an Englishman for the English throne and not some fucking subversive foreigner. You've seen what the Pakistani did to London - want more of that? Or will you sacrifice a nation because your social media account demands your servitude? Dummies probably think that's a racist comment. Those with a brain and an appreciation of history may (perhaps) know the benefits of genuine diversity, as in each nation to their own and not the homogenised and pasteurised globe that so suits the globalist enemies of mankind.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You aren't my friend and you will never be.
    Oh noes

There's no need for us to communicate on a level that implicates otherwise.
    There’s also no need to be dicks to each other.
    I’m not going to be to you.
    If you are to me then, well, I guess that makes you the dick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Oh noes

There’s also no need to be dicks to each other.
    I’m not going to be to you.
    If you are to me then, well, I guess that makes you the dick
    I've NEVER been a dick to you. I've always been 100% fair. So what does that make you?

The tide is turning. I can scarcely believe it but it really is. Maybe it has become so ridiculous that even zombies can't dance the steps. So you'll eventually be on my "side", because it provides a more advantageous hiding place. Then it will become difficult, because I'll have to argue against my own beliefs to expose you.

Saw a brilliant video today that calls out "christians" like you. Once we have you ejected then actual Christianity might be able to play out. There's a world needs saving and it has nothing to do with global warming.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Saw a brilliant video today that calls out "christians" like you.
    Cool. Care to share with the class?